I don't fucking get it. What is the biological purpose of having retardedly huge labia?...

I don't fucking get it. What is the biological purpose of having retardedly huge labia?? Why did I have two huge motherfucking elephant ears on me at 11 god damn years old????
>inb4 tits of gtfo
No and kys.

Attached: long-labia-minora-vagina.jpg (1680x1260, 254.93K)

Helps retract the foreskin with a nive suface (mucus membrane) in the case of having a large labia minoris, you are designed to take giant cock. It was made to help retract the foreskin upon entry, of a giant cock.

Nice surface*

Same. I'm getting a labiaplasty

Attached: 439984.jpg (2448x1376, 575.38K)

It's just the consequence of random mutations without selective pressure, thanks to the social requirement of chastity before marriage. For most of the last few thousand years dudes never got to see the pussy they're going to be fucking until it's too late, so the genes get passed on. It will probably be bred out eventually now that men can be more selective.

You were made ro take horse coxk. That labia is for the flare!

also can help you stand out and when it comes to biodiversity, males really like to fuck anything of all flavors

show them lips tho m8

Holy fuck you can't be serious

Thank god the "no sex before marriage" retardation is over. Now I can see if a woman has sex drive or looks good naked before I destroy my life, dreams and free time by locking myself into a stupid marriage. I fucking hate religious people. I want to fuck however I want, retards.
>ummm no sweety, your dingus needs to be used in the way we want you to!!!!!!!!!!! and if you have a hoo-hah, it's even worse!!!!!!!!!1 your dingus and your hoohah belong to us, you see!

It's true, as is everything else on b

>you finally have done it
>you got a cute you love girl to wanna sleep with you
>the beautiful moment comes when you pull down her panties
>see that her labia are longer than you would've liked
>cringe and walk the fuck out without saying a word
Imagine.

Attached: 1644407074576m.jpg (938x1024, 162.14K)

>a cute girl you love
I'm retarded.

And don't get me started on having kids. It's the most stupid thing ever. I don't want to raise a future wageslave for 20 fucking years.

Its really not that bad. I have seen worse

lol you can still fuck her. we have birth control. you can be selective with who you want to have kids with.

I'd gladly suck your elephant ears

For what it’s worth OP, any real man would admire the appearance of your labia. It is attractive to those who understand basic human diversity.

A few years back a girl came over to my apartment and we started undressing each other. she was a very petite girl but she had larger labia lips, and i still found her wildly attractive because there was nothing wrong with her or her appearance. When I went down on her I could tell she was self conscious about it, but I really wish she and others could see that it’s nothing to be self conscious of. I never gave it a second thought, and only think about her in the sense that she was the only girl I’ve been with who had that appearance.

Go back

lies

Imagine dumping a girl over her labia of all things though holy shit.

Dude why the fuck you worry about that? Your dick is ugly as fuck as well

I like these lips

Also I have another question.. is it OK for your penis and vagina to touch? I woke up this morning and they were together. Is that alright?

Do men prefer vaginas like this? Be honest

Attached: b0ccyd6pj8l71.jpg (1536x2048, 1.39M)

Stop being mad, kid.

Delicious pussy this is

It doesnt really matter that much

Some do, just like some people prefer dicks that look like logs of shit or dicks bent like a fucking boomerang. Ppl be diffrent

14 year olds on the internet sure do