Might become homeless

Might become homeless.

was thinking about just digging a hole and having a hidden entrance?

has anyone done this on their property?

I found Gov property in the woods that has no trails etc already put a tent there.

tips? any good advice?

Attached: dighoel.jpg (1140x855, 111.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-tunnel-dug-by-2-men-as-man-cave-police-say-1.2978109
youtube.com/c/thestevewallis/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not just live in a tent if you're that desprtate?

Attached: bilbo.jpg (960x540, 37.93K)

based mole user, fuck glowies

A tent is easily recognized. Nice try glownigger

Sounds like a plan to me

Attached: CCD11F01-F036-4EEE-BA22-FDF1039F9E85.jpg (402x214, 14.44K)

Just make sure youre protected from flooding when it rains and you have proper airflow. Probably dont wanna do stuff with fire unless youre seriously out in the boonies

Why not just get a job pay rent like a normal person

*because people would recognize smoke

how did he get the gaming chair down the tiny tunnel? that’s my main problem with this design

>tips? any good advice?
Get a shit job, find other lovers to room with on Craigslist and rent a shitshack. Get better job, rent better place, repeat. I mean, what's your endgame with your hole? Gasp out your last 50 years from now having never seen money, pussy or sun?

Attached: 90682409764a9f8a86cde96c4f89468c.jpg (474x355, 33.13K)

Get a job homeless nigger

Attached: 2C8360CC-496F-410C-B673-3F4F107D5F7B.jpg (640x484, 99.05K)

a few years back some tunnel cave thing was discovered in a wooded area in Toronto. It was a big mystery for a couple of weeks or something, terrorist fears and such. Turns out it was just some bored dudes trying to make a place to chill.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-tunnel-dug-by-2-men-as-man-cave-police-say-1.2978109

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 2.28.59 AM.png (1168x880, 1.37M)

Disassemble then reassemble once inside.

Same way christian dissidents got printers to hidden places during soviet russia

Mine came unassembled. That's how I did it.

i do have a job but im so fucked on payments that im on the edge right now.

so i was thinking why tf do i not just squat?

i mean it is legel to do.

What's the climate like where you area? Are there good discrete areas to do this?

Do you gave belongings that you need to protect? Could you rent a storage locker, keep shit in there, and squat nearby?

not the main chair part though

I was thinking of buying a filter or using a sterling engine with a few candles + a solar panel hidden in a tree.

just a tiny one for the constant charge to the phone.

>solar panel

you will need a battery to store the energy from the panel, possibly a charge controller as well

unless you plan on charging your phone directly from the panel you can get a panel kit designed for this. but you'll have to have your phone plugged in when sun is out

details of your financials please. earnings and all the spendings

Made it easily to understand lol

hope this made someone laugh

but im fkn lowkey serious about doing this.

Attached: HAHAHA.png (1928x1084, 122.67K)

engine down right corner is sterling

Attached: sterling.jpg (1280x1280, 492.8K)

I've never thought of this before but now I wonder why no one has done this before... I mean you could make a nice little space for yourself

yea

ive also looked up on how to make clay bricks and everything else in brick.

Also squatting is allowed by law so aslong as you live there for 5-7 years its yours.

you're probably going to die, but regardless check out this guy on youtube who stealth camps

youtube.com/c/thestevewallis/videos

also the /out/ board probably has people that are into this kind of shit

Attached: opisgoingtodie.jpg (336x188, 25.15K)

>Also squatting is allowed by law so aslong as you live there for 5-7 years its yours.

yeah... you might want to double check that for where you live

>decimeters
ngmi