What the fuck is "I eat a plant based centered life"?

What the fuck is "I eat a plant based centered life"?

What planet does this make sense on?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 01-38-07 NY Mayor Announces New Mission To Ruin New Yorkers Lives With Vegan Diet Plan.png (1229x691, 878.81K)

Meat must be a superfood because the establishment sure doesn't want us to eat it

It means he is not a vegan, he sometimes eats eggs and meat
But he also tries to limit eating sugar, which is not integral to veganism
Its basically a long and drawn out way of saying "I watch waht I eat 'n' shiiieeet"

Okay but why does a politician need to tell us about his diet?

He worded it dumb, but Biden has worded things even worse.

At least he's better than Trump.

>Watching next news network, ever
Holy fucking shit

the same stablishment that has given you animal products to eat since you were born. the same one that advertises cheese burgers, pizzas etc pretty much everywhere. but still "they don't want you to eat animal products". sure, nice smart deduction fella

It is Extinct.

no, different establishment

>"plant based"

Attached: 1611907496636.png (824x990, 877.02K)

Because he is making policy regaurding food. I think maybe a tax on meat or something. I don't care enough to do your research for you OP.

plant based diets have nothing to do with eating insects

they're trying to slowly mindfuck the public into eating other foods because shit is gonna get a lot worse(nice and slowly)

>everything is priced in
>yes, even you
>jews really do run everything cuz money
>people will throw away freedoms for safety
>religion is the downfall of man

>nobody cares

Attached: 1644461368436.jpg (514x536, 27.28K)

>has never heard of a vegan or vegetarian

Ffs touch grass

They are blowing this thing out of proportion, The article I read said the guy wants to replace one meal a week, basically Friday, and make it vegetarian. For christ sake, school isn't the only god dam place kids eat. They eat fast food, they eat at the house, they go to 7-11 and buy candy and the god dam school provides breakfasts and meat every day but Friday.

So why are people loosing their shit? "OH MY GOD, THEY ARE SERVING SPAGHETTI MARINARA ON FRIDAY, BURN THE SCHOOL!"

I could be wrong, but the artyicles I read said "One day a week" for lunch. Parents can serve an all meat buffet when the kid gets home.

Yeah but why can't schools serve proper food to the kiddos? We can send probes to Mars but junior can't get a proper lunch?

you do know those toxic prison-style vegetables are actually dangerous and can give you cancer... right...?

name 3 things that don't cause cancer

proly food without cyanidic compounds from China?... I dunno

"Plant based" and vegetarian are two different things.
eg. McDonalds new plant based burger is classed as an Ultra Processed food and as such incredibly unhealthy, it's being marketed as health but it's main constituent is rice protiens whatever the fuck they are.

eet a bug burger now

the juden society

pure... decadence

cuz theres no fucking food left lmfao

the jewish reward.... idiocracy

Just wait until vegans find out that plants "scream" when they're cut.