Im a femanon and i have to mention that because i dont understand the obsession with tits...

im a femanon and i have to mention that because i dont understand the obsession with tits. im ignoring the ass fags lets talk tits. why do you like them? also im not showing you mine because im a dyke. you'd have to show yours first

Attached: Z.jpg (225x225, 4.88K)

also im a vagina dyke. i dont like ass or tits somehow

I also only like black men or black babies feeding on my tits

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Post your cunt then cunt. Nothing's hotter than a cunt loving dyke

Life is cold and hard. Titty is soft and warm.

never have such truer words been spoken

>im a dyke.
So when you use sex toys, do you take a fleshlight or other type of pocket pussy and rub it around your own pussy or do you actually crave cock and all your sex toys are shaped like dicks?

They're just big and fun. Idk. It's something primal. I get really handsy during sex, and I like to have features to put my hands on. Tits are just one of the most central features.

why they gotta be ass fags

I think it's definitely a Freudian thing. Something about a girl with big tits, no matter what she wears, seems very innocent, warm, clean to me.

A girl with a big ass has a different feeling. Wide hips and big asses make me think more about sex, I think more about my fetishes, I even think about the gym a lot when I see a girl with a big ass. Just a different vibe they give off.

Anyway, the guys who obsess over tits probably have some kind of mommy issues. I just like playing with them/looking at them a normal amount per biology.

Attached: 1231245442344657.jpg (809x983, 170.5K)

damn

You know that Freudian psychology is almost completely obsolete, right.

Oh yeah, I don't put too much stock into it. He's probably right about some stuff, but I'm not a shill for him. I mostly just mean that there's probably some developmental shit going on with the boob-obsessed, kinda like diaperfags.

Fuck, this was borderline poetic

so is ass so idk wtf you're on about you sperg idiot

I think there are way too many factors to keep track of to figure out cause and effect. I jerkoff to lesbian adult breastfeeding, but I find diaper fetishes to be repulsive. Let's see Freud and his mountain of cocaine decypher that one.

Nah I got hella mommy issues but I'm an ass-man myself. Tits are still good but you can have a flat chest with a nice ass and still be okay. Big tits but no ass and it just doesn't work. No idea why, but them's the rules according to my boner.

>you can have a flat chest with a nice ass and still be okay.
This right here. My wife is a member of the itty bitty committee but I couldn't care less because she's got a great ass.

Life is cold, hard, and smells like ass. Titty is warm, soft, and smells like bags of sand.

>dyke
>dont like ass or tits
I'm not even a dyke and know ass and tits are beautiful

cause theyre good

Based fem

meh. im not an ass girl but anyone can shower that smell away

bump for OP

Attached: s-l400.jpg (302x400, 28.74K)