It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

Africans don't even want them

We don't want you asshole

Who are you talking to?

YOU faggot

Who am I?

Racist ASSHOLE and a fool

Do you think I'm OP?

I know your a faggot
don't care if you are op?

What is my name?

Black people aren't going anywhere. It doesn't matter how much you post on Any Forums. Your prejudice and hate doesn't change the simple fact that they're Americans they should have the same rights and freedoms as any other American. In fact, most people recognize the systemic oppression that they face and are working towards equality. Happy black history month.

Faggot.

Spurred by growing racial violence in the early 20th century, and particularly by 1908 race riots in Springfield, Illinois, a group of African American leaders joined together to form a new permanent civil rights organization, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). February 12, 1909, was chosen because it was the centennial anniversary of the birth of Abraham Lincoln.

Who cares? Go suck a black dick.

Shirley Chisholm was the first African American woman elected to the House of Representatives. She was elected in 1968 and represented the state of New York. She broke ground again four years later in 1972 when she was the first major party African American candidate and the first female candidate for president of the United States.

Cunt? I duuno fag why would anybody care?

I don't care.

nah it's chill as fuck here

Attached: 1611864662482.jpg (4972x3898, 1.82M)

Black people are beating you down bro bette rup YOUR game !
Oh thats right hate is the answer

Thurgood Marshall was the first African American ever appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court. He was appointed by President Lyndon B. Johnson and served on the court from 1967 to 1991.

Lyndon Johnson called blacks niggers.

Madam C.J. Walker was born on a cotton plantation in Louisiana and became wealthy after inventing a line of African American hair care products. She established Madame C.J. Walker Laboratories and was also known for her philanthropy.