U all laughed at me.... well.. tonight well see whos laughing ... haHAHAH!!

u all laughed at me.... well.. tonight well see whos laughing ... haHAHAH!!
-joker..

Attached: Gnz.jpg (1080x1080, 352.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/149z02OCyNyMzQphkYUMIMXQ-aC46YBb2ZI5V2FOgF4k/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this real or a Any Forums joke?

> le edgy guns
> 2 six shooters
Watch out we’ve got a mass casualty event in the making here

The Op is a master baiter

Fun fact: did you know the joker was inspired by a novel from victor hugo "the man who laughs".

Only a retard would have those items.

Kill as many as possible we need more mass shooting. So many useless people around just standing around sucking in free air running there mouths.

Good, kill the trannies here too.

Put sharpie in pooper

Nice snub-nose, but the real question is whether the Colt Navy you defiled with the tacky markings is a cap-and-ball or a conversion model for cartridges? The orange-handled knife is okay though. The shiv and the serrated dollar shop blade are too flimsy to work for a mass-killing, however.

>Nice snub-nose
You mean the fake toy gun with the green tape on it?

you & Alec Baldwin making a movie?

You should probably know that even pretending to be about to commit a mass shooting is a serious criminal offence. Similar to calling in a fake bomb threat.

Is the lipstick also for the mass murder, or when you done blowing a dude so it leaves your signature mark?

How do I delete it?

NY MYSTERY EXPLAINED!!!

docs.google.com/document/d/149z02OCyNyMzQphkYUMIMXQ-aC46YBb2ZI5V2FOgF4k/edit?usp=sharing

You can't delete an OP

why does everything have tape around it?

How many points do you score for each weapon? I imagine the that classic Colt (?) scores the least, but the pen, lighters, and lipstick score the most.

bro is that like, lowry's revolver from the hit video game red dead redemption 2 but in real life?!?!?! dude... EPIC!!!

Bc OP is going down in history
as .. idk.. the Taped Thesaurus
> ?

not with that attitude

What do I do then??

he didn't say anything about committing a mass shooting though. Sounds like he's doing standup comedy, probably on open-mic night. People had a good time last night, and now he's gonna see who's gonna be laughing tonight. Sounds innocent, to me.

Looks to me like a bunch of cock magic user.

Not sure though. Thoughts?

Attached: 1631915949862.gif (700x373, 528.68K)

To make sure even if weapons are wiped down good usable prints can be found in layers of tape.