Straggots/chuds/incels literally suicidal over this

Straggots/chuds/incels literally suicidal over this.

What will these poor low t losers use to justify their homophobia now?

Cope, seethe, & masturbate.

Attached: 7E146DB5-1636-40B5-9D2F-35D8C4E1354A.jpg (663x1024, 96.97K)

Attached: download.jpg (262x192, 7.46K)

>we need a new strategy
lmao

Attached: hlj.png (784x779, 1.19M)

Obviously being more accepting of fags was a bad strategy

Lie some more why don't you.

From a government website btw

Attached: faggotswithaids1.jpg (628x714, 173.66K)

some more absolute FACTS from a government health website.

Attached: faggotswithaids2.jpg (1034x704, 139K)

Just tells me faggots purposely infected non-fags. Means they should be purged.

Outdated.

>t.chuds with aids.

Yikes, u depraved disgusting beings.

Attached: rsz-kirk-spock-meme-7v1-cropped.jpg (1710x900, 179.51K)

Sage

Imagine thinking that calling someone a straggit is bad lmao. We at least remain true to the species.

It's the vaccines

Yes, keep breeding to create more slaves

he said it, not me

What the hell are you talking about? If you wanna end your family line feel free to do so. All I was getting at was that OP thought calling people names would get him something special. However, unlike OPs ilk, most dont care about being called names.

What's funniest to me though, is that people dont understand the power you give up when you get angry at words and names. That's why if I'm ever called names, I laugh about it. It's not about being dumb or an incel, it's all about not giving people the power over me to make me angry. You should try it sometime. It works wonders.

but he's right, these numbers are 12 years out of date

although its important to keep in mind that op's pic is marked as an opinion

>12 years out of date
so we gave all the aids back to the faggots, right?
right?

Remember when Gays created aids by their debauchery.

Wasn't it originally referred to as Gay Related Immune Deficiency since it exclusively affected gays for nearly 10 years?

People back then warned that eventually a bisexual queer would spread it to straights and infect the world.

As far as slippery slopes, they were correct about this one. They should have isolated them like lepers on an island called homorabia.

Fauci had his hands all over the GRIDS crisis in the 80s btw. Didn't close the bath houses

>nearly 10 years
hiv has been around since at least the '50s

Logic dictates you look at HIV contractions on a per capita basis seeing as how homosexuals make up 6% of the population. When you control for the fact heterosexual people are 95% of the population in the US, the numbers tell a different story.

Attached: thumb_science-denial-isillogical-science-logic-spock-startrek-sciencemarch-19554262.png (200x202, 28.55K)