What does /b think of Uruguay?

What does /b think of Uruguay?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png (1200x800, 41.52K)

chompers

u r gay lol

Based. Nice music and people. Lack of gastronomic offer, most of your endemic food is stolen from neighbor countries

can't deny it. although chivitos are Uruguayan I believe. Try one if you get the chance

I qas visiting Argentina some years ago and I decided to take the ferry from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. I was only there for a day trip, I arrived in the morning and went back to Buenos Aires on the ferry in the late afternoon. It was a pleasant day, nice town, friendly people. I'd like to spend more time visiting Uruguay if I ever go back to South America.

good soccer team

Vamo arriba Uruguay

Checked and keked

Uruguay noma mi amigo

Poor version of Argentina with the same accent

Ignorant and gay

As of late not to much, but the past few games have given me hope jaja

I'd argue it's the other way around Jaja, Buenos Aires and Montevideo are two very different cities my friend

OP living in Uruguay atm? How is it to live there now? I'm from Uruguay, spent some of my teen years living there and it was great fun.

Thre only white nation of Souf Armorica.

The only things I know are Forlan, Cavani, Pellistri, the goofy faggot that plays for Atletico Madrid, and I heard Brazilians but electrical equipment at cheaper prices there. I know zero about the country

y do u guys obsess over white people

Province of Argentina

Never lived there actually, my papa put of there during the dictatorship when he was younger. Not entirely sure because it's not talked about much but I believe my abuelo was tupamaros and gtfo after the disappearance of his friend. Been many times to see family, would move there if I had the chance

>would move there if I had the chance
I get what you mean, last time I was back home I felt like just staying there and I wanted to go back so bad the few following months. Now I'm pretty happy where I live, making a decent living in Uruguay as a middle class citizen is pretty shit but I miss my people so much.

Do you know what site you're on?

Argentina's Guatemala

this

I remember when we won the copa, streets were filled with urugauayos, drum circles, candombes, mate everywhere. Had no idea there were so many where I lived. Drink your mate, listen to some ntvg and you'll feel right at home. Cheers amigo