Any Forums, I need your help

Any Forums, I need your help

>20, M, 5'10
>virgin

Tonight I am going to lose my virginity with a really hot girl in her 20s. I don't know how to have sex. How do I do this Any Forums? Got any tips for me?

Attached: 648.png (640x513, 177.14K)

Don't throw up when you're on top of her it would ruin the vibe.

Doggy style anal and donkey punch her when you cum

Check if she has AIDS, wear a condom

OP here

I really don't want to wear a condom though I want this to be special. What else can I do? She has a glorious ass, I really want to cum inside her, and not a bag

Trust me dude, STDs aren’t worth raw dogging her. Also you don’t want the responsibility of having a kid if she gets pregnant.

Cole go to bed, you have work tomorrow. Fucking faggot

Press her tits as hard as you can before fuck her. She will go mega wet

Can I just pull out then?

Cum inside her asshole. When you are about to nut, give her a hard thrust in her ass to cum inside her

Play with her pussy then stick your dick in there. It's pretty simple. You're going to run out of stamina, most likely. Sex is a lot of work.

Considering this. Always loved the butthole

You should show us your cock so we know what you're working with. Like right now

Might not be clean tho, don’t get shit all over your dick. Safest bet would be to wear a condom & cum in her mouth

impregnating is the only real answer honestly

Oh, and send us a video of it all OP

Here
I think it'l do just fine

Attached: 20220208_235522-min.png (750x1334, 325.07K)

I don't care about soil, its so fucking hot

Nah man, use a condom, better safe than sorry. If you guys enter into a relationship you may reconsider.

Here's some sex advice: Warm up properly, making out, groping, fondling and rubbing before going for the vagene. You make her wet before even touching her pussy, and man oh man, if you've never touched a woman's vagina before it's gonna be something special feeling touching a sopping wet one for the first one.

Go down on her, and pay attention to her all the time, you can tell when you do something she likes by how her body reacts, quivering, breathing, lip biting all that stuff. Plus looking up at her, seeing her in absolute ecstacy from what you are doing to her is a big turn on.

Suck the clit, fuck, suck on all of it.

And when it comes to the penetrative sex, start slow, you're new and I hope she respects that. You're probably gonna cum within a few minutes, but don't feel bad about it, it's normal, I think I came within like 2 minutes my first time if not sooner.

To her it's not gonna matter how soon you cum if you've pleasured her properly first. Sex is to an extent more emotional for women, so if you make her feel good, respected, "listened" too and sexy she's going to want to do this more with you.

Good luck boy

suck her dick

Tell her that you don’t know how to do the sex and that it’s your first time and you’re really nervous.
Then lick the cum from Tyrone and Jamal off her snatch as she laughs coyly at you.

Fine, better take some photos/videos of it since we helped your ass

Pretty good I think she would enjoy sucking your big hard cock. Are your balls good like your cock? Women enjoy good balls, surely yours match the impressive cock. So to speak.

Appreciate the advice, will keep this in mind.

My nuts are pretty firm actually, dk if thats good or bad

Depends I think we could use one photograph of your balls to determine