You will never be a Macintosh. You have no launch daemon, you have no Quartz, you have no Aqua desktop environment...

You will never be a Macintosh. You have no launch daemon, you have no Quartz, you have no Aqua desktop environment. You are a seven-year-old Thinkpad twisted by systemd and coreboot into a mockery of Apple's perfection.

All the 'validation' you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back, Wozniak mocks you. Steve Jobs would rather pay for Lisa's child support than be with you. Your "users" laugh at your ghoulish appearance in rice threads.

Engineers are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed engineers to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even GNOMEs who 'pass' look uncanny and unnatural to an engineer. Your disgusting Activities Menu is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk developer home with you, he'll turn tail and run the second he gets a whiff of systemd causing shutdowns and reboots to hang for a full minute.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and install auto-cpufreq and tell yourself your battery life is going to be OK, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to power you down in a third of the time as a macbook.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Steve Jobs won't find you, too busy dying of treatable cancer he tried to cure with fruit juice. You'll be buried with a headstone marked with your Lenovo serial number, and every passersby for the rest of eternity will know a 2010 x86 business laptop is buried there. Your plastic components will not decay but will be covered in dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a shell that is unmistakably a Thinkpad.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1652998560110.png (2016x1134, 2.66M)

honestly that looks better than macOS

>honestly that looks better than macOS
>t.

Attached: 1639938351071.jpg (410x456, 22.88K)

but i use both macos and linux

protip: X200 was released in 2008 not 2010

fpbp

>7 year old

Bruh i'm rocking a t520 for the far superior keyboard and egonomics

get on my level

You will never be had a lot gay sex too!

Does anyone have that wallpaper?

>t520
cringe

Ah yes, I like to wait for years for a new update to come along with an old based kernel version.

what are you even saying?

For the record, a T520 can run Catalina at max (maybe Big Sur, not tried yet) with OpenCore, so yes, we can have the best of both worlds

>how to say you're an incel without saying you're an incel

ok big sir

Windows > unix fag/tranny shit

why the flying fuck would i run anything but linux? I've got fedora running but i might go back to debian

>everyone more capable than me is an incel
Still a thing you can't do 'cause you won't try, cope, seethe, dilate, etc.

1. Curiosity, see how far the hardware can go
2. Confuse normies

>You will never be a Macintosh.
why would anyone want this

>You will never be a Macintosh
That's a euphemism for "You'll never be a barista."

let's be honest, the only good thing about aqua/quartz is those titlebars.

pic rel