How old were you when you realized Stephen King is a libshit?

How old were you when you realized Stephen King is a libshit?

Attached: sk.jpg (1400x787, 668.17K)

Attached: 1643695341151.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

I was about 25 when I found out he's was a ped

32, but I don't give a shit, The Dark Tower is still the best book series of the modern era. I've read that shit beginning to end at least 20 times.

Politicalniggers are a cancer

except when we do it

>I've read that shit beginning to end at least 20 times.

you have no life

The tipoff for me was that bit in It when all the boys ran a train on the underage girl in the sewer.

wait until you find out how many times i've read harry potter

when he wrote the preteen orgy in the sewer scene in IT

really wish that was in the movie

No, all politicalfaggots need to stay in Any Forums

Attached: ba396d9ab093717dd7ab4a69fc176b3b.jpg (640x558, 75.31K)

DUH LEFT
DUH RIGHT

Attached: 1624835545010.jpg (460x366, 18.98K)

Do you like preteen sewer orgies?

Not while I'm reading
Not that I've ever read anything by king

who doesn't?

Couldn't give two fucks what his political opinions are. I just like his books.

You read my fucking mind.

idk, but I generally assume intelligent people are liberal or on the left. If they're conservative or right wing, it makes me sad because it means I've overestimated them. The one exception is Roger Scruton, who was brilliant. There's no other conservative I respect like Scruton. Steve Bannon is also really smart, but he also strikes me as an immoral drug fiend.

That means their programming has worked on you.

you're retarded. The smartest conservatives know not to admit it in public because of people like you.

Yeah thats bullshit. Theres nothing wrong with being conservatives and IRL people dont care. Nice try though.

I would probably be fired if my coworkers found out I voted for Trump. I am as liberal as they come on the outside until I know I'm among safe company.

Then you have a toxic workplace. Sucks to be you.

Lol 13? Anyone with talent and intelligence is probably not conservative. Conservative are good at shining UV rays in the body to kill the Covid lol.

Ok scooter.

Just be honest and open with people. Don't be super aggressive about it, but I find that if you admit what your political views are, it will only alienate people you don't want around you anyway, you'll be happy because being honest takes a lot of stress off, and people will respect you more since you'll be at ease, and people can sense that. I say this as someone who doesn't like Trump, but some of the friends I respect the most are Trump-supporting conservatives. I actually feel a lot better when they're open about it than when they dance around the issue, since I know where things stand and I don't have to worry about what might offend them and what won't. Friendships should be open.

All it takes is one liberal boss and you're done. I have seen someone basically erased from the company for basically no good reason - one Friday she was my boss, next Monday we were told to refrain from discussing her again and there would be no further discussion on the topic.

I want to give them as little reason as possible to do the same to me.

Stephen King kinda looks like Earl Sinclair, they both look dinosaurish

I liked him better as a drunk cokehead, but I can understand why he decided to stop doing that. I blame the liberalism on the braindamage he sustained earlier in his life.

Thats called bullying and if you let them get away with it they've won.

>All it takes is one liberal boss and you're done.
All it takes is one wrongful termination lawsuit and your boss is done.

whining about bullying is only socially acceptable if you're a liberal.