What vape do you use?

What vape do you use?

Attached: 1644358535645.jpg (600x402, 47.98K)

Shitty head shop Ooze pens.

The absolute best combo:
Vaporesso Gen 2 + Vandyvape Pyro RBTA.

Aegis zeus it does the job
Havent smoked a cig for months now

What coil will help give me harder hits/buzz

I dont vape. I'm not a flaming faggot

I use shisha because I'm not a faggot, OP.

I am very hesitant to get one cause I know my substance abusive personality will keep the damn thing in my hand all the time. One of the reasons I was able to keep my nicotine use to a minimum was I'd only smoke cigs when driving andon my lunch break. Take a hit for me Any Forumsros I miss nicotine so much.

B

ive been vaping for about 6 years straight. i stopped and my energy spiked up. i want to tell you it helped with my pale deadlooking facial skin but that might be placebo. anyways. godspeed

that's just your body flushing out the faggotry

Any Forums is full of poor people now so this is the response i expected anyway. enjoy your dead thread

imagine willingly sucking robot dick

Voopoo Drag S. 50mg in a subohm coil. Insane buzz every morning

Arizer solo 2 (for weed) and I use nicotine gum, it's easier to gauge my consumption

What is the ohms on your coil? Do you usually get good buzzes throughout the day?

Back when I was vaping I used a wismec reuleaux rx200 with a radar rda as my main squeeze. Though a close second was my gbox squonk with the hellvape dead rabbit squonk rda

I have a blue Skybrez 4200 and a sweet red Horta 2100 with the LEDs.

Voodoo argus pro. It's pretty decent especially with the silicone case off Amazon, but don't get a

Meow

Why not get a subohm coil?

Couldn't find a pic with the radar but heres my cylin rta. Good look if I do say so myself

Attached: Snapchat-1291134612.jpg (1440x2560, 713.97K)

Voopoo drag 2 with an obs engine tank

>faggoting intensifies

Attached: 1450445881580.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

That’s you