Bros I need your help: is my gf a virgin?

Bros I need your help: is my gf a virgin?

Attached: 20220208_211257.jpg (683x675, 68.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/popular/mini-spy-camera.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are a retard

Well she is imaginary.

She would be an imaginary virgin just like you are a virgin for life

I just don't want to date a slut

different user. you're definitely retarded

I'd like to help but in order to really tell I have to shove my dick all the way inside her to feel her insides. The way I test it is thorough but it takes a while.

I am a honest Christian, you all are just trying to subvert me into accepting degradation

Honest Christians don't upload pictures of their gf's pussy onto the internet

who took that pic? Did you have a head-mounted camera

If you weren’t, you’d know you can’t tell if a woman is a virgin or not by looking at her pussy

I am no doctor ok? How else am I supposed to tell?

>Honest Christians
Isn't that an oxymoron?

I used one of those aliexpress.com/popular/mini-spy-camera.html

Otherwise she probably won't let me take private pics.

all femanons are sluts

Only pedophiles like shaved pussy

I can make sure she isn't

You first need to know that we are full of woomaen here nowadays. They all go "virginity doen't matter", and "my body my rules", but in the truth they know the best marriage material is the virgin girl, they will value family more and not come up with divorce after the first son. OP, if you do take her virginity, take responsabilities, cos being the first and only man is the right way to go. Going "wuuu but everybody is so perv, series and movies show so much possibilities" is a trap, don't believe that bullshit. Woman that fucked many, won't respect the hustband and will always test you. But if you want a challenge and be tested, well, suit yourself, but do keep in mind that the fuckload woman tests can be tiring after some time.

kek.

OP pic related? Oh well, i guess this thread is just b8, then.

based

No she's not. When girls turn 13 they sleep with the top guy in class. All of them do. He gets to have them first then when he's done he throws them to the wolves. The problem is that now rather than learn their lesson they fuck the 2nd hottest guy in class. Rinse repeat throughout their only the catch is that there are so many top guys they never have to lower their standards. They just keep getting used. Then cry when they are 40 about how there are no good men any more. Don't worry OP she may not be a virgin but if you play your cards right you might get your turn with her until she replaces you for a "better" man.

That is one Hella gross retard looking pussy

Ikr. i prefer the stitched up kind with puss furmenting around the ballsac lining. real pussy will never be the fake thing.