A nigger fucked my girlfriend and i'm still with her

a nigger fucked my girlfriend and i'm still with her

Attached: 765.jpg (599x449, 28.57K)

Attached: anakin laugh.jpg (342x342, 55.5K)

Before you were together or while you were together? Did you watch? Does it turn you on? Do you hate it?

she got high (on weed) at a party and fucked a nigger, while we are dating, she said his dick wasn't any bigger than mine, so i let it slide

So does it turn you on or not at all? How would you feel if it happened again? Did the guy creampie your gf?

it doesn't turn me on, i don't know what i would do if it happened again, i don't know if he came inside of her but she doesn't want kids so even if he put a nigger baby inside of her i think she would get an abortion

kys

Nice dubs

Attached: DEACCDB4-119F-4C28-8094-38F9250DE3B5.jpg (445x870, 114.08K)

So how soon after this guy fucked her did you fuck her? Sounds like you had some unintentional sloppy seconds.

"He wasn't any bigger" kek

what makes you think she won't do it again? Or do you not even care?

not all niggers have big cocks. i fucked her the day after the party. i'm not so attached to this chick that her fucking a nigger would ruin my life.

i don't care that much, if she keeps fucking around i can just dump her

You sound a like cuck in denial, the fact that you’re fine with it just exhudes major cuck energy.

i don't give a shit faggot

>a nigger fucked my girlfriend and i'm still with her
my gender magically changed and im still a man

Attached: 321456.jpg (736x788, 88.12K)

nah you like having your dick in nigger cum OP

Attached: 20220122_223631_0000.png (1080x1080, 117.16K)

Sure thing faggot, keep denying to yourself but you and i both know when you look in the mirror all you see is a wimpy little cuck that lets niggers run a train on his girlfriend that he supposedly doesn’t care about.
It seems like you care enough to post about it on Any Forums.

Sound like a major cope to me my guy.

you care about this way more than i do

How so? Lmao

lol wtf ur gunna get aids

this chick means very little to me, i could dump her today and not give a shit, so she fucked some nigger with a small dick, big deal, plenty of fish

based. details are needed, user.

Yet you still call her your girlfriend, which implies a relationship, and she fucked a nigger outside of the relationship, which by definition makes you a cuck, the fact that you don’t even feel slightly wronged by this, if only for the disrespect towards you, implies you are a major cuck.

cool beans

Bro, it doesn't matter what color he was, the fact that she fucked anybody else means you need to dump the slut.

Off by 5

Attached: 659275F3-C8D0-4545-B5A8-7D5DB5D79143.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

Attached: 01EB20E9-A134-4B0D-81F4-A4883552B4B5.jpg (600x664, 103.79K)