Femanon here. First off, I will not be showing my tits so you can fuck off...

Femanon here. First off, I will not be showing my tits so you can fuck off. I am going on about a rant that you pathetic incel misogynists often attribute to. Yeah, you know exactly what I mean. This culture on /b of abusive and racist language towards females. The constant harassment and sharing of nonconsensual photos. I am literally traumatized from that. Last week I was actually doing better and my therapist told me I should try going into the metaverse to get away from the people and men like you guys. Well, guess what?! I was literally harassed, followed, groped around in the metaverse. Literally virtual ganged raped. It is not a laughing matter and now I am traumatized with my PTSD and bipolar acting up. Once again, stop objectifying us women and sexualizing and fetishsizing about our orifices.

Attached: akrales_200904_4160_0135.0.0.jpg (1400x933, 141.52K)

shut your mouth

>TITS
>GTFO
CHOOSE ONE

women dont deserve rights

Bad bait. Fuck off

Mmmmh pizza...

Gr8 b8 m8 I rate it 8/8

lol b8

how about sharpie in pooper then?
also make sure to include a timestamp

TITS or GTFO.

Please try harder, jesus fucking christ.

kek im a femanon and if i ever go into the metaverse im raping as many famales in metaverse as possible just for the lulz.

meta the gayest thing on fucking earth.

>racist language towards females

let me see your vagina

Attached: 1643555385278.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Obvious troll is Obvious

Kys

Tits or gtfo

i think ill pass. unless you wanna pay me like a dirty simp.

This is exactly what I mean. You guys perpetuate abuse towards women and as a femanon it is not a turn on. Please stop making this seem as a joke and using abusive sexual languages at me.

Can a guy join you in raping together?
But seriously, metaverse is a beta shit concept right now, saying you can do sexual stuff in it when it's not even out in stable mode for public is bs.
It looks like a shit version of nintendo mii-verse
Could you imagine some idiot saying they were raped in pic related?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.37K)

well i tried

there are no women on the internet.

>Could you imagine some idiot saying they were raped in pic related?

Having lived through 2019-2022, Yes, Yes i can.

it's no joke, and the hell you created is only getting warmed up. Enjoy it, you blown out whore

Attached: 1644272740469 (1).webm (480x360, 1.78M)

The internet in 2022 is made for us boomer.

I don't see any tits.

Attached: 1642379747715.webm (640x350, 1.52M)