I receive disability payments, screw working

I am

It's my day off.

Won't get vaxxed or wear a mask.

This

I am,at this very moment

I'm rich

give me money bitch

Because I can't stand the toxic workplace that I work at, so I fibbed a family emergency thing so I could "work from home"

I'm actually looking for another job and doing my "other other" job that I already do most days, moonlighting as an investment broker for some DeFi projects for some guys who don't feel like diving into stuff

why is it toxic?

my shift is over

they dont call it using its pronouns

I work from home?

I'm in a work meeting right at this moment. Telework rules.

Cause I'm a fucking idiot. Got my blue book for being an electrician, sitting on the shelf, collecting dust.

Unironically got my 3rd shot yesterday (after no issues at all with the first 2) and I'm having very severe side-effects. My boss also complained his 3rd shot sucked so he's understanding.

Please just let me be a NEET for a few more months....I swear I will go back to work soon.........

jobs are for assholes

>why aren't you at work
social anxiety disorder
I sperg out and have panic attacks/dissociation in social situations. Can't stand being around people.
From what I've seen online, most people are violent, hateful barbarians anyway so I guess it's no big loss.

Attached: E8wQkoCVIAQbY8E.jpg (1364x2048, 136.85K)

How do you afford to live?

>From what I've seen online, most people are violent, hateful barbarians
>kek
most people are assholes. the violent barbarians are not that common.

I get government benefits, plus I live with my parents so if I were to run out of money I wouldn't starve.
I've been wanting to live independently for a while but homeseeking for a person like myself takes a long time, I'm not high priority for housing.
I'm a pedo (non offending) so I kind of trigger a violent reaction in people with my thoughtcrimes. Most normies want me dead.

>why aren't you at work

Because I am not a cuck

>thoughtcrimes
that's the key. hell I used to be a teaher and made it out alright. sounds more like you are afraid of not remaining non offending.

You are a fucking sperg. Why the fuck would you even tell people that?

>sounds more like you are afraid of not remaining non offending
That's not really a concern for me since if a kid were to interact with me I'd just blush, get flustered and panic.
The bigger concern is just people finding out about my attraction, I could do a better job at hiding it and I have this issue where I feel compelled to be honest, not a good trait for a person like me.
It's an anonymous messageboard idk, I'm used to shitposting about my identity on twitter or whatever so it doesn't seem like a big deal.

>I could do a better job at hiding it
yup. now it sounds like a choice. I feel like hiding it is not that hard. I'm guessing if you are past a certain age then it's hard to choose to have a life all of a sudden