LSD is for fairy faggots, coke and speed are for real man

LSD is for fairy faggots, coke and speed are for real man

Attached: gettyimages-534938566_wide-dabc1c5c428461f81cad52a2ba8130df561febe1-s1200.jpg (1200x674, 691.26K)

No. Straight edge is for real men. Don't be a slave to chemicals.

Ngl I'd try MDMA or mushrooms if they were offered to me tho

Attached: 51ZBDFnFPDL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 17.73K)

imagine needing drugs to deal with your life.

my life is so awesome, i don't need drugs.

So wtf are you in this shit site if your life is so "AWESOME" lol low tier bait looser

coke is the easiest way to spot a fuckwit lmao

What is a fuckwit user? And do you like other drugs?

I mean a douchebag. yeah I like em. won't touch the crazy shit like heroin or ice. gave up weed. party drugs are fun but I think I prefer to just be drunk than drunk and high. don't go out of my way to get em but if anything gets offered to me I'll usually go for it, even coke

Ok and drunk and high is the oeefect combo, fuck normies

Take 700 ug or more and then come talk to us

How do I find a connect locally if I don't wanna do darknet and not in a big city?

Hell no I don't want to shortcircuit my brain like a retarded junkie

This.
If you're on this site, chances are you're going through some lows.

cock and sneed are for real man

LSD was fun, but MDMA is where it's at. Fantastic way to deepen your bond with people you care about. You can talk about anything and nobody gets hurt. Plus it helps with PTSD.

I know that you won't listen to me anyway, but I have to try.
Please do not take drugs, or at least be careful when taking drugs. Test your stuff before taking. Test are legal and easily accessible. Always start with small dozes. Drink a lot of water, avoid taking drugs without people which you trust, especially when you try the stuff for the first time.

Coke and speed ? My man's gotta be the least interesting fucker of the planet. What's your boddies ? Lifting weights and watching sports ? Unreal ass fucker. Gonna have a fun one watching your doglike mind disintegrate upon your first serious dosage of LSD. What's that, can't handle your own human nature ? Must be why you decide to be a fucking animal ya fuckjaw

>not doing cocaine while on LSD
You are like a little baby

Attached: nailed-it-meme-image-result-for-nailed-it-memes-nailed-it-memes-pinterest-memes-nailed-it-meme-image-result-for-nailed-it-memes-nailed-it-memes-pinterest-memes-neat.jpg (319x400, 29.64K)

I do adderall then masturbate for 10-12 hours straight.

>drug
you have already lost.

that shit is gonna seriously hurt you and everyone you love, no exceptions. trust me, bro.

Does anybody even make legit LSD anymore? I don't look for it but it hasn't shown up in my life for ages.