Hello Any Forumstards

Hello Any Forumstards

the game dev school i'm studying at is shilling hard for nfts, cryptos, and metaverse bullshit.
They are currently hosting a mandatory (lmao) masterclass on why we should integrate crypto shit in our games (the school head honcho is 100% crypto bro)

Could you please come in and trash the twitch chat ? Racial slurs, harassment, insults and copypasta would be greatly valued
twitch.tv/eartsup

Attached: image_2022-02-08_180848.png (307x281, 111.81K)

NYPA
Which masterclass is already shilling crypto?

Bump

Bump

yeah i guess
Shit ones ?

omg how can it be this bad, do you pay for this ?

Are we really an army OP? We are legion but legion is not an army.

yeah and i'm regretting every cent
It was better a few years ago when i got in but the management changed soo fuck me i guess

meh, I don't want to have to create a twitch account just for this. I assume they want a phone # like every one else to stop this exact type of thing from happening

Why are anons always questionning unity ? nobody forces you to "obey his commands" he's asking for something, if you're up for it go, otherwise dont

don't try to turn it into a power thing, Any Forums has made many united actions throughout its existence, and it's probably the only cool thing it did, even if it was harmful or whatever

let's just keep this idea that strangers can get together to do stuff, for whatever cause may it be

I think cryptofags need to be trolled now that I think about it. That might be one of a few things Any Forums could agree on now.

you're right, fuck cryptards

shit you got unlucky there, but im pretty sure most of tech is becoming like this, soyboys/management/muh ecunumy/diversity

cant they just focus on doing something that's useful, reliable and works well ?

this. ever since George Floyd's death the tech company I work at went insane. We're desperate for engineers... so we hired a bunch of unqualified women and niggers from a 6 week code bootcamp and none of them know what they are doing save for one tranny who happened to be a phd... wtf

Shitshows over folks, the stream has ended. good riddance

the future of technology is very bleak, only a few autists will know how complex stuff is and works, while the rest will mindlessly add cryptos/NFTs and QR codes to EVERY FUCKING THING while the software deteriorates

our government announced very recently that fines will be delivered as a fucking QR code, i bet it's because they hired some retard with some bullshit degree and asked him to "digitalise" "modernise" or "innovate" with their shit and that's the easiest thing he came up with
i'm really starting to feel like the cold war should've gone to full on nuclear war to wipe us all out before it was too late
factor in mass surveillance and excessive data collection, we got ourselves a human crisis

this is now a tech-apocalypse thread

Attached: future-ad0-sony-patent-8246454-01.png (868x688, 27.6K)

Attached: future-ad1-pickle.jpg (680x354, 32.48K)

Attached: future-ad2-soyny_patent.jpg (1200x1100, 206K)

Attached: future-ad3-freshneverfrozen.jpg (1200x1100, 322.01K)

Attached: FOSS-fact-best.png (385x489, 54.5K)

Attached: publiccode-snowden.png (1200x630, 458.43K)

Attached: suckers.png (751x794, 682.46K)

this type of stuff makes me sad.
>you can't use your pc you bought unless you give it a valid email address or phone number

Attached: 3c1b2325bc.png (650x457, 20.11K)

once these happen I'll just do woodcrafting instead of using computers and TV. If they implant an ad chip directly into my eyes I'm just killing myself
based snowden posting