The Worst and the stupid thing that you have done?

The Worst and the stupid thing that you have done?

Attached: ca3adb8c1e5d033a448ed96a276744b9.jpg (563x600, 73.81K)

Tried to kms

How?

I'm not stupid but sometimes I do things that other people get angry at me for. This one case, I landed this job, a really good one. Didn't even have to do much. But then, some people who don't know me got angry because they thought I was doing a bad job. so I got fired and replaced by this really old guy. Anyway, I started telling people that he cheated to get the position and stole the job from me. Anyway, a LOT of people bought the story, I'm pretty believable, and now this new guy is having a LOT of trouble. Meanwhile, I continue to talk about him behind his back and even tried to sue him. Still serves him right for what he did, I should have still had that job since I wanted it.

Got my lil cousin pregnant when she was 15, luckily she had a boyfriend to blame and i dodge the bullet

Drive 125 MPH on a 40 MPG road. Thanks to modern airbags, I'm still alive. However, I spent a lot of time wishing I was another Darwin Award.

Snd she aborted and your cousin was mad or horny?

Why, you are suicidal?

convinced myself I was smart enough to do a phd and get a job in stem research. It didnt come natrually I destroyed myself getting through uni and the pace and workload only increased after graduation. Now im too deep hate my work and life have no friends because life is work and cant quit to choose a career I actually want because im a prideful faggot and had too much invested in to burn out now

Yeah uni and phd are pure shit and balls licking of the teachers, I am sorry user

Drank 5 10% tall cans of beer then ate 12 grams of magic mushrooms

Tell us more please user!
I love that trainspotting shit

Luckily for both she had a miscarriage, she is now married and im divorced, we still from time to time when we see each other on family reunions and got wasted

Voted for Biden

wtf, are you a fucking retard you want to get her pregnant again you fucker?

Married into a family of idiots

Why you do that user? And you are gay??

Tell us more user

Nah she cant get pregnant after the miscarriage fucked her inside and she is now steril, i dont know why but she is the best laid i ever had and apparently she feels the same way about me

I wasn't. Driving super fast is a lot of fun for me. However, it finally bit me in the ass that night. I wished to be a Darwin Award because seeing my car ripped to pieces broke my heart.

Fuck my little sister and came inside.

They are nice enough people just dim witted and ignorant. Hard to have a decent conversation with them or count on them when you need it. Those are shit qualities in the world we live in today.

You are so dumb, what if she is lying or if yoir family caught you?

So you prefer your car to your health, wellbean and life? And what car it was user?

Tell us more, sounds kinky user

It hit me all at once
I started seeing rainbow spider web on the walls
Weird bat things on the floor
Glowing pentagram thing lifting off the floor
Started going into my own mind didnt know what was real or not
Started thinking i killed my whole family
Ran upstairs and woke up my mom begged her to call the ambulance
Ambulance came and took me to hospital
My glasses got knocked off at home so not being able to see clearly made visuals worse
At hospital now laying in bed looks like they stuck all sorts of tubes and shit into my arms
Thinking ive died and gone to hell and now i have to experience every death of every human for the next 1000 years
See guy talking to hospital security hide a gun in his pants
Think the hospital is about to get shot up
Too scared to say anything
People around me in the distance look like they have horns on their heads
Doctor comes and closes curtains around me
Think theyre about to cut me open and perform some sort of fucked up experiments on me
They end up wheeling me to another room
The shrooms start to wear off and i talk to a security guard thats watching a bunch of us before my mom comes to pick me up.

Never again