Oregano niggers of Any Forums, what's the best store bought pasta sauce?

oregano niggers of Any Forums, what's the best store bought pasta sauce?

inb4 none hurr durr

Attached: spazghetti.jpg (866x866, 104.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/vincenzosplate/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Classico

None because you would have to be autistic to not be able to make a simple pasta sauce.

Canned Roma’s (whole), olive oil, diced onion, garlic, bay leaf, fresh basil, cook down for 30-40 minutes.

HEY BUDDA BOOM BUDDA BING!

Attached: 92B69B32-EAC3-4E67-9336-CADD1B67C573.png (783x711, 128.32K)

I like Bertolli Marinara, but that gets expensive. Publix store brand marinara isn't as good, but it is cheaper.

...and with the quickness here comes this stupid Guinea ignoring OPs post and blabbing about how his fat ugly mama mia used to make sauce. wtf

I grew up on garden variety Ragu. When I moved out I tried all the other Ragus - cheese, meat, mushrooms... and realized that even though I kinda hate my parents, the garden variety is the best one.

You'll need to put parmesan in it, though.

I'd eat more mushroom sauces if they weren't so fucking creamy and fatty.

You want to know whats NOT good? Anything with reduced salt. I was trying a strict diet with minimal salt, fat, sugar, etc. That "healthy" sauce was so bad I dont even understand how it tastes so much worse than just eating a tomato raw.

Sounds gross

I prefer Pesto myself ...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-08 172022.jpg (1066x2596, 508.3K)

this stuff is pretty good
noodle up
takes your 'ghettis to the next level

Attached: nudelup.jpg (563x480, 48.25K)

>kosher salt
kek

Attached: kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

no sugar

Attached: what are you thinking.jpg (460x306, 14.56K)

Halal pine nuts

I like the Prego with the Italian sausage meatball bits in it when I am lazy and don't make my own. Ragu is super bitter IMO, every variety of it I've tried. When making my own I use Cento San Marzano tomatoes in the yellow can. Jar sauces need a little kick, like adding a bit of extra sugar to counteract the bitterness or acidity. Just test a few and see which one is right for you user.

Barilla marinara. yw.

Attached: .jpg (450x450, 32.71K)

Fuck of with your yankee marinara

why do americans call normal tomato sauce marinara? there's nothing marinara about it. i don't get it.

Yes because I don’t give a fuck about (((inb4 none)))

Learn how to meal prep a big vat of sauce and save your tendies for another day.

Because its called marinara not normal tomato sauce

why would you put sugar in pasta sauce?
oh wait... you're ameriucan, right?

>NO YOU CANT JUST BUY A JAR PF PASTA SAUCE YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT YOURSELF
>step 1: can

Attached: 881CA8BF-4CAA-4B42-9A91-E9D412BE8CCE.jpg (1024x1024, 91.62K)

user canned tomatoes are objectively better that fresh for sauce making purposes.

marinara means with sea food, like "allo scoglio" for example. what you call marinara is "al pomodoro"

Attached: 1630727689721.png (556x647, 492.9K)

none hurr durr

Yes ingredients for sauces can come in cans and jars.

Are you retarded?

>Are you retarded?

Attached: 626.jpg (265x265, 11.73K)

It's the best. Eat a dick, frenchie.

Canned tomatoes are stewed and peeled so you don’t have to do the tedious work of doing so yourself.

You can use fresh tomatoes but then the sauce will take hours instead of 45 minutes.

Learn to cook nigger.

im just gonna leave this here because if the incredible sciolism on pasta sauce
youtube.com/c/vincenzosplate/videos

Ah, let me break the spell. Poster is showing your justification for making a sauce (opening a jar, ugh) requires you open a can (ugh), therefore your justification is retarded.

The sweet part is that you still don't know you're the retarded one.

That was sweet. Sorry if I spoiled any further chance to exploit your mental shortcomings.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1M)

Raos is really good and they have a bunch of different types, not just red sauce.