How to stop eating processed foods/ deliciously unhealthy foods?

how to stop eating processed foods/ deliciously unhealthy foods?

Attached: Chocolate_(blue_background).jpg (1000x900, 243.42K)

fat camp

change habits for life. dont think about diet.

Sometimes I wish I was imprisoned. I feel like it's the only way to stop me from eating whatever poison I want.

eat lots of fish/chicken/vegetables baked in olive oil/brown rice with BBQ sauce/some fruit/and baked potatoes to fill your stomach

When you get heart disease or some other disease

pavlovian conditioning. employ a dwarf in spandex to tazer you each time you eat trash food. will be eating healthy in no time

I wish there was something that made eating health food not make me feel like shit. Unhealthy food is the #1 addictive drug, and the big Ag industry doesn't like anybody threatening their business. They are worse than the tobacco industry used to be.

No lie, I’d rather stay 190 lbs than eat shit like that all the time. You can keep the 5 senile years at the end I’d gain from eating it.

Get on a meal plan from a website like eatthismuch
Copy that list into your local supermarkets click and collect
Now you have a full pantry and fridge with 1-2 weeks of food, and know exactly what to eat and when.
Limit yourself to 1 cheat meal a week, a cheat meal is when you eat (within reason) any thing you want.

no cap tho just stop drinking soda and eat a few baked potatoes a day to keep you from eating junk food

>said the American with a national average lifespan 20 years shorter than in any other developed country

eat fruit. the fruit prevents hungry feelings. when hiking for 700 miles had an apple in the morning. wasnt hungry all day untill supper.

Bro, i'm 230lb and my entire diet is based on eggs, chicken, fish, vegetables, fruit, cheese, and whole grain breads. I'm also 6"4.

have self control.

>food cannot legally enter your body without your consent.

go to Any Forums and read the sticky. also get the app called cronometer and start trcking what you eat. In around 4-6 months you will look like a whole new man, with consistency of course.

>food cannot legally enter your body without your consent.
Says the guy who has never been raped by a carrot

Psychedelics.
Eating fatty, salty or overly processed shit feels horrible on mushrooms or LSD, while eating salads or fruit feels like eating candy.

Otherwise you could try keto or veganism. It will suck for a few weeks, but soon you won't get the same pull towards sugar (or carbs for keto) and most people gradually needs smaller portions.
I haven't eaten animal products for 2 years now and though I sometimes eat a few sweets I don't overindulgence anymore. I stay nice and slim even in periods where I don't work out much.

poisonous plants. hemlock reacts very badly with processed foods and palm oil. will cause vomiting if you eat processed food after drinking hemlock tea. mostly causes some of the fats to not get digested in palm oils.

>legally
Kinda puts a new spin on food rapist

smoke crack
loose weight

wow what a fat fuck, i hope you die by getting roasted

Deserts I can have without for months now I can only go ONE (ONE) day without eating real food though that’s why I’m fat.

Attached: 7BE3721B-9F0C-482C-92FE-54085025DF91.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

>just learned this:
(maybe everyone knows, but I didn't)

your body craves what you've been eating.
if you force yourseld to stop eating processed shit and eat healthy stuff, after a few weeks your body will 'forget' processed shit and crave healthy stuff.

just don't have processed shit now and then. Forget it completely and after a few weeks you won't miss it.

Attached: 1588891718980 politically correct.jpg (500x1437, 134.52K)

Go on a fast. Don't eat food for like three weeks.
Religious people do it just because. Don't tell me that you're not better than one of those idiots.