Be me

>be me
>34 years old
>a virgin
be straight up with me, brehs, is it unironically time to off myself?

Attached: 1644326553981.png (900x758, 140.88K)

no, if you were a woman however then yes definitely

Attached: roasties are fucking worthless.jpg (720x960, 119.08K)

If youre 34 and still depressed about teenage shit then yeah

Nah m8. I literally do not have legs and fuck.

just pay a hooker and be done with it

I’m 24 virgin

if you have no other goals and interests in life than to have sex, then yes, you should kill yourself for being such a waste of consciousness

If your a simple faggot that thinks fucking a bitch is the be all and end all of life. Then yes, you should.

Not a big deal nowadays. There are a lot of 30+ yo virgins, especially in the western world.
Fuck a hooker to get started, then fuck few more hookers to get comfortable with having sex. It'll take away the fear of the first intim encounter with new women.
Then just go and date. There are enough burnt 30+ women that'll be happy to date a guy that won't cheat in them or run away.

Attached: 1637175368825.jpg (732x1024, 89.93K)

>34
>is it unironically time to off myself?

And waste those wizard powers?!

Real Answer: No, of course not! Dude, there's more to Life than women and / or sex.

Open your eyes!

Attached: the-wizard.jpg (629x1024, 126.82K)

I guarantee you're filled with a whole slew of psych issues that have gone unchecked you being a virgin is just a side effect of that

Nah Any Forumsro, take all that frustrated sexual energy and take it to the gym. go full gym rat. that may or may not work out with women considering you've probably gone a long time being socially retarded, but you'll feel so good you won't care. We all gonna make it homie

Attached: MlU6c40.png (720x405, 130.5K)

>There are enough burnt 30+ women that'll be happy to date a guy that won't cheat in them or run away.

this.

Attached: AOC_vs_BWC_2.webm (540x540, 1.84M)

Why kill yourself if you could kill someone else?

oh my god dude just get a hooker already

>There are enough burnt 30+ women that'll be happy to date a guy that won't cheat in them or run away.

heh...

So you're basically a talking dildo? That's cool. I could live with being a bitch's fuck doll.

Kill the jews instead

30+ year old women simply don't want a grown up kid. i'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy doesn't have his shit together.

>30+ year old women simply don't want a grown up kid. i'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy doesn't have his shit together.

Yeah, I think so too.

I'm 36 and sleeping with a 43-year-old going through a divorce. Just being a default good human being is enough to drive her wild. It's insane.

I'm thinking OP is maybe a bit of a mess.

And it makes sense too, right? Because if he wasn't a mess, he'd have had more to live for than just the hope of sex!

The world is too big, and there's too much to do, for a person of 34 to still not yet know his calling in Life.

It’s time for me to die but I can’t get a drug that will do it and I’m not dying by a train or a rope

You should let other incels take you to brown town.

I wish i could help you man Any Forums wasnt a good place to come during a mental health crisis its just filled with equally depressed fuck ups you're obviously crying out for help you getting pussy is the least of your worries i can tell you that