What drug can you take that will make you die peacefully in your sleep?

What drug can you take that will make you die peacefully in your sleep?

Attached: 1EB0826C-6749-4556-8CCC-4D87847E4630.jpg (828x440, 323.05K)

No one?

Bump

None, because the "All life is precious" biblefags won't allow it in the USA.

If you ever meet one and they operate a train, lie on their tracks. They won't like having to see your blood and guts.

life.

Check dem quads.
Anyway take lots of benzos such as flunitrazepam (rohypnol) amdns few shots of vodka.

I know a guy who religiously takes benzos and has drank for 4 years straight. He’s fine. Doesn’t kill him.
Not gonna kms by train sorry, I just wanna fall asleep forever

>872297487 #
I also take benzos and drink but I know the limits.
For a novice, taking lots of particularly strong benzos like rohypnol and alcohol will most likely stop their breathing after they become unconscious and they'll probably die.

nitrous. it makes cars go fast. and life.

Be sure not to have a car with modern safety devices. I survived a really bad crash due to modern airbags.

Maybe bypass safety devices, or use a piece of shit car from the 80s or earlier? Get a Toyota Tercel and boost the fuck out of it. There is no way you'd ever survive. Also, seeing those shitty engines explode in the process would be fun.

i just need some euro beat man. you just need to pump it into the air intake o2 sensors will clear themselves.

Attached: 218137239.jpg (500x500, 50.79K)

The one used for euthanasia, called Pentobarbital.

You'll never find it in your country but in some countries people sell it. That's all I know.

300 milligrams of Ambien should do it. You'll sleep great too.

I’m just finished with life. I wish it was legal to do assisted suicide, it’s not like I have no reason to do it, I have severe mental health problems that hamper my life

Seriously yeah?

Heroin

dont be a bitch
jump off a tall building

Attached: 1367765167712.gif (320x180, 1.99M)

Too much effort. Not gonna do that.

You need to add gasoline to a matched amount of NO2. Otherwise, the engine gets nothing in power and engine goes boom.

Pretty much any drug if you take enough I guess...
Also nice quads, mate.

A long happy life

heroin