I'm laying down in some abandoned factory with my knife. today is the day i die, because i belong here...

i'm laying down in some abandoned factory with my knife. today is the day i die, because i belong here. the only girl i've ever loved is gone, and the only man i considered a brother is gone aswell. i am not a human. i've made sure nobody has to clean up the mess. bully me into suicide anons.

Attached: 371.jpg (299x299, 18.93K)

this thread is gay

Attached: 54763764373.jpg (500x500, 55.69K)

No.

You can get better and you deserve it.
Get help unironically. Therapy can be very slow but it will eventually help.

You should slit the throat of Judaism with that knife instead.

don't believe a word this fagot is saying. Go be a hero!

We are your Any Forumsrothers, user
Friends and girls come and goes, that's life.

Post pic of knife btw

I mean it sucks that your girl and your friend are gone, but it shouldn't be something to kill yourself over. Also how are you not human?
You don't deserve to be bullied into suicide, no one deserves that.

OP, doing this is a permanent action for a temporary problem. You can get past this, I lost my cousin and my uncle last year to
a car crash, and I was very close with them. It's hard, but that pain you feel is only temporary.

show naked pics with knife.

Wow. I wrote you a massive multi paragraph post about turning your pain into freedom, but the Jannies gave me a warning about posts not matching the thread? I'm not sure, considering this is Any Forums....

Shut up faggot, you aren't making things better.

>a hero
>a
That's it, OP has to live because of your screwup. I hope you're happy.
Go home, OP. We failed you.

Sounds like jannies want people to kill themselves.

You're pathetic. Other people aren't required for happiness. On the contrary, other people are the worst part about being alive. There are too goddamn many of them. I hope the shot really is a kill/sterilizing shot.

Yeah seems like it, I even wrote advice about sailing the ocean. It is honestly pretty scummy thing to do, even for Jannies.

this post is gay

Attached: 534533634.jpg (265x190, 6.42K)

op here, you guys are wonderful people. thank you for trging to help. unfortunately its too late trust me on that. i am not human and this is my fate

Attached: hhg.jpg (1257x1229, 269.6K)

Tyler?

How's it going man? Long time no see.

timestamp dirt or larp

Attached: 463435234245.png (300x383, 179K)

>today is the day i die
I don't think so

Attached: yJtFvuV.jpg (800x600, 125.9K)

i think that asbestos "super six" roof sheeting in there with you will do the job anyways