Do you trust scientists in 2022?

Do you trust scientists in 2022?

Attached: 262241756_1739872326353891_4310338599565257791_n.png (1080x1080, 815.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2021.1974336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd say that I do. Honestly there's not any other options. They're paid professionals, so I'd rather listen to them than some facebook mom group that doesn't know the difference between acidic and alkaline.

Never understood the anti-science, anti-education burn-all-books mentality.

Absolutely not. Never again.
I work in a pharmacy. The only help they can hire are socially retarded idiots that are unhappy and not clever. All regret their own idiocy and docile trust.
But I run laps around idiots all day, someone who doesn't score in the top 5% won't relate with me.

>Do you trust scientists in 2022?
HerpDerp no! I trust Qanon, Fox News, Charlie Kirk/PragerU/Sargon of Akkad/Ben Shapiro/Steve Crowder/Joe Rogan youtube videos and some divorced, high-school dropout, divorced mother of three's facebook page!
DerpHerp.

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: conservitard.jpg (500x607, 41.91K)

Not the ones that can be bought.
And it seems there are more and more of them.

Spastic

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2021.1974336
Read the context and then disclosure at the bottom.

only ones from dictatorships, there they value results above all else.
Hence why chinks went from a 3rd world country to the leading tech powerhouse within 2 years, in 2018 they built 8000km of bullet train tracks, brought out 300 million chinks from below the poverty line to above european avg income.
The west gets what it deserves, death and desolation.

This is very ironic considering scientists are still doing the 'Scientists Then' and the right-wing folk are doing the whole 'I MUST FIND THE RESULT THAT FITS MY NARRATIVE BECAUSE FOX NEWS, JOE ROGAN AND MY FACEBOOK GROUP TOLD ME SO'

Only i have pity because they are brainwashed by these propaganda conglomerates and they don't know it and will say that progressives are the ones being brainwashed.

I'd bet you think FOX news pundits are the trusted experts.

You'd have to be butt fucking retarded to think scientists in their historical entirety haven't been paid to come up with results that support someone's opinion.

This is true.

2 of my College Chemistry professors worked in some capacity for Big Pharmaceutical.

Research costs so much and the push to make profitable drugs is so enormous, companies spend more on advertising lawyers and lobbying than research.

Because breakthrough medicines don't make money.

A simple analogy:
Why in the world would Energizer market a cheap AA Battery that lasts for 30 years when they can market ones that only last 6 months?

The trouble is science has become politicized. Didn't they catch some climate researchers trying to bury data from certain years that did not support their narrative?

The narrative is whatever gives the government an excuse to expand its budget, size, and control over people's daily lives. The government funds a lot of research, and it wants a return on it's investment.

Fuck no, No before and not now, old timers paid scientifics where also piece of shits in many cases

another schizo thread
get the Vax chuds

Who's brainwashed here?
Take your political vomit elsewhere, faggot.

Yeah because money never influenced Anything. Like how they’ve been “looking” for a cure for cancer for decades yet all we get are “breakthrough treatments” despite billions being dumped into research.

No one peer reviews because it costs money and no one spends money anymore unless it's to create a product that can be mass marketed that doesn't cure or even fix a problem completely.

Science is now taken over by conservatives?

Science LITERALLY came from white supremacy you fucking nazi

Attached: 757CB862-65CB-43BF-9DAF-9D9C1A281EF8.jpg (597x500, 73.52K)

Nah, scientists are silly, they suffer from standard biases and cognitive distortions.

100 years now most shit we do and think is "modern" and " high tech " will be seen as full retard.

So yeah, science is silly

Both of those scientists exist now and have always existed because there are millions of seperate individuals in vastly different fields doing vastly different things all the time. Just say you don't like the vaccine because you just do and that's that.

OP "Are scientists biased or afraid to speak out"

This tard "Ah you must be them nazis I've heard about"

The narrative's dick must taste wonderful.

I'm gonna go back in time and slap Mendell and tell him he's wasting his life growing peas.