Discuss Your Secret Donuts:

Discuss Your Secret Donuts:
Getting It Off Your Chest Edition

Attached: shh.jpg (500x333, 54.04K)

I actually fucked this suicidal girl I was thinking about killing.

Watched The Devil and Daniel Johnston with my about an autistic musician who wrote love songs about a girl he was in love with as a kid for the rest of his life, At 52 she finally came to his show shortly before he died. I cried. I've been in love with a girl who was nice to me in sixth grade for the past 20 years.

go on

Nice dubs

I came to her house to drink some wine and listen to some whining, ended up choking her, cutting her with a razor blade and fucking.

Why were you going to kill her?

Bc this is my sexual fantasy.

I was close to fucking my manager at the last work social event we had. Going to try again next one

How would you kill her?

If I could and knew I wouldn't get caught? Strangulation.

My wife has an 18yo boyfriend.

how close? pics with face blurred?

What do you know about them?

All drunk, 4 people left up, we'd all gone back to my room to after party, company pays for hotel rooms. My friend was putting other girl to bed as she was drunk so was just me and manager in room.

We ended up calling room service to get more drink and were on the bed together cuddling and being really flirty, other 2 gone for easily about 15mins. Really felt like it was close to happening, face to face. Then suddenly friend knocks on door and we answer, girl is too drunk and wants us to help look after her, we're there for awhile then just seperately go back to bed after.

She's not the hottest, but I think because she's married it adds an extra level of tension.

I collect and sip rural-educated nurses like wine because the woman who birthed/molested/physically-abused/gave-me-up-to-the-foster-system was a nurse. First girl looked just like her.

I molested my sister on three occasions

When I was like 6-11 my mom worked as a prostitute. A few guys got off on having me watch and she charged extra for it and gave me some of it.

damn. any good stories?
greentext? pics with blurred faces?

Are you m or f? Either way I can understand why the Johns got off on having you watch. What would you do while watching? What would you wear?

When I was a middle school boy I got into contact with some random stranger on the internet and he encouraged me to send him pics of myself. I remember he gave me lots of compliments and I sent him pics with my shirt off like he requested also. His nice words of flattery on how nice my body looks made me feel good at the time. I remember he also showed me a website he made with the pics I sent him. At the time I was young and thought he made me internet famous and I felt really good about it. I kept this a secret from my parents to this day.

go on...

Pretty much everything. She met him while working as a shift manager at a call center. Even encouraged her to tease, when she told me someone was checking her out. She treats him purely as a fwb.

Had a similar experience. Girl in her 20's made me get on cam and we'd masturbate together when I was like 12-13. Told me we were going to run away together but suddenly stopped emailing me.

I basically developed my current career as a portrait artist for the opportunity to see female friends naked. It's gone pretty well

How above board is this? Does she talk to you about him? Does he do things you won't/can't? How hot is your wife?

how do you go about convincing them? pics with face blurred?

M. Usually just sit there, sometimes I'd be talking to the John or my mom. I'd say it was about 50-50 between wearing just regular clothes or going down to underwear, there were a few occasions where I was nude, mostly before I was 9.

One time my mom kissed me on the lips in front of the guy after blowing him and swallowing. I was ten at the time, I remember she bought me a gameboy advance the next day.

more stories?

She was about 12, I was about 14. I would sneak into her room while she was asleep. I can't remember all the details very vividly, but I think the first time I reached under the covers and touched her privates through the fabric of her pyjamas. The second time I reached my hand down the front of her pyjama bottoms far enough to touch some pubes, but she woke up and asked what I was doing, I said 'nothing' and walked out. The third and last time was the best. That time I unbuttoned her pyjama top to see her tits (which were really just like puffy nipples at the time), and I again reached down her bottoms but this time I more boldly avoided the pubes (fearing the tickling of a touch her would again awaken her) and my finger gently touched the top of the cleft between her labia. She awoke and again asked me what I was doing. I showed her my penis (which sadly was not erect due to the adrenaline) and asked if she liked it, but didn't wait for a reply before leaving her room.
It makes me so horny remembering this. We are on really good terms and have never talked about it and I wonder if she remembers, and if so what she thinks.

my bf was addicted to drugs when we met and got me into it to. we lost our jobs because of it and now he has me fuck our dealer to get more. i have to fuck like 6 dudes a week and hes fine just loaning me out like some whore so we can get high. i dont know why i share with him. im trapped and i dont know how to get free. i want to just kill myself.