Mentally ill

>Mentally ill
>Conspiracy theorist
>Drug abuser
>Cutter
>Unfaithful
>Probably smells and doesn't shave
>Threatens you with suicide
I don't get it, THIS is what men find appealing nowadays?

Attached: Ame.jpg (1200x1298, 301.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UODGMxM-XH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already have a thread OP.
Also me on the left

I can fix her.

She's cute that's literally all it takes. Sucks to be ugly, OP

>The fantasy for people who play these kinds of games is a mentally ill girl with high libido so they can fuck her
I can understand the market segment they are going for

i can fix her

Which game op

i can fix her

Attached: pgays.png (280x85, 3.35K)

Doki Doki Literature Club

Needy FOTM Overdose

Lisa: The Painful

Yes
pic related might give you another perspective on Needy Girl Overdose

Attached: Madame_Bovary_1857_(hi-res).jpg (800x1265, 201.88K)

That's a good thing though.

Yeah.
Because only a mentally ill drug addict female would ever find me attractive and desirable.

>Doesn't shave.
I don't need to get hair in my mouth again, thanks.

Attached: 1642649818677m.jpg (1024x1024, 92.33K)

The fantasy is a woman who'll talk to me without asking me to pay.

>again

Attached: gosling49.gif (220x220, 327.04K)

I don't remember that ending.

Don't care about the rest but this is hot, yes.

Yes, up until they actually have the experience.

So never?

True, most men will never experience the touch of a woman in their life.

I just wish I was attractive, bros

Even if people tell you that you are attractive or handsome it's just a lie if you don't get pussy.
That's the only real indicator of attractiveness.

love how nobody understood what's actually going on with her, the moment she wants (You) to cut herself is the biggest clue

Sucks to be a 5/10, not ugly enough to get pity sex and not handsome enough to get chad sex.

get to the gym and take care of ur self bitch

That's why I said I wish, user. I'm fucking ugly.

at the level of 5/10 women won't even talk to you unless you're the one who initiates conversation or make eye contact (don't know about this since I've never tried either.).

Yeah I get called handsome quite often but nowadays it just makes me depressed since I can tell it's a lie due to getting zero interest from women.
Both sides of the coin suck but yours is probably the worse side even if I think my own is horrible too but at least people are trying to suck up to me or something.

Fuck. This hits right in the fucking feels. Girls are always looking at me and doing the nostril flare thing...
But I literally have been laid three times in my life all separated by years

Sounds like the average female.

Doesn't hit you at all since you're not fucking ugly.

Attached: Enough.png (839x560, 383.32K)

At least you can interact with women IRL

It's only by women who're like 15 years older or more than I am. Haven't spoken to a woman near my own age or under in like 4 years now.

>THIS is what men find appealing nowadays?
I like cute things, yes

I can, and i will save her

Attached: 1600370092999.gif (281x281, 349.29K)

I can fix her.

Officer K posting is still the best.

Attached: 1617504282219.png (647x309, 33.89K)

kek

My love is real, and so am i

Attached: 1643122634658.png (1280x1125, 1.03M)

sex with ame

Attached: 1643323744324.jpg (637x369, 79.6K)

You will never be real, tulpoid.

nostril flare thing? What does it mean

Ame...

What is this cuckshit

Sounds like a normal woman to me.

You have a 3 inch penis and no woman will ever want you.

He's a melee player

Holy shit that book is too realistic.

Guys just want one thing, and it's fucking disgusting

Acknowledgement
You truly want to get ANY dude, be it squarejaw chad or beta as fuck virgin, here is what you do as a girl

Make him talk about something he likes
Acknowledge his hobby as something interesting, and reciprocate a bit on the conversation, pepper in some compliments here and there
if you do this right he will fall over you (guaranteed you don't look like a fucking troll)

How do I know this? I'm a dude who catfishes other dudes pretending I'm either a girl or a trap on discord so they buy me steam games/giftcards
I have a girlfriend and even told her virgin touchless friends who have never seen a fucking dick in their lives and are clearly depressed about it about this method and they all scoffed thinking they have to be some hot as fuck bimbo with huge tits and blond hair, ignoring that the majority of dudes fucks and dates regular looking girls
Until one of them tried and now she swims in dick

>her virgin touchless friends who have never seen a fucking dick in their lives
I'm on my way

I mean if getting the pussy is all there is to it then all you need is a decent hair cut, some perfume, and to be a lech and hit on every woman you come across with no shame.

At the end of the day why does it matter to you if people think you're cool, attractive or handsome? It's far more important that you yourself feel comfortable under your own skin.

What thread and board was this?

either /soc/ or /vt/

/vt/ doesn't have IDs sadly so it must be /soc/

>Hit on women
You're not attractive if you actually have to try.

>I can fix her.
This type of subhuman with a savior-complex arre attracted to mentally ill women.
Same goes for women with bad boys.

found it

Attached: 1643168408448.png (336x336, 3.98K)

I can fix them

Yeah but unlike women and bad boys, men with savior complexes don't get any bitches since mentally ill bitches get with bad boys (chads) or chads.

nah, he is partially right
it's all about numbers and learning how to B YURSELF in a marketable way

I have friends who are 12/10 dudes, buff, tall, square jaw, money, good genes and hair
and they don't get pussy as often as the chubby sleazy mf who hits on every one in every party
Sure, girls will take some initiative on my hot friends over the not hot ones, but you would be amazed how bad girls are at flirting, most of them think all they have to do is be there, at most be there with a skimpy outfit, so more often than not those dudes would just feel awkward with a girl orbiting them for no reason

so every girl?

broken men are attracted to broken women, hoping that by fixing them, they can fix themselves

Attached: 1643760361324.jpg (800x1434, 98.71K)

Yes all women hook up with bad boys (chads) or chads (Not bad boys but still chads)

in reality of course some girls are too far gone

Attached: 1643825027730.jpg (1000x947, 111.5K)

I mean that works for chads but no way in hell am I gonna take a risk when I know I'm subhuman filth who's never gotten interest in his life.

Because she's right, everything's fine as long as you're cute.

youtu.be/UODGMxM-XH0

im a fan of this art

It's a really good question how they can even end up like that when literally everyone panders to them.

I mean bro you must have some qualities. If you just went to the gym and got some self esteem it would help

I’ll take, “What is rape?” for 400, Alex.

My self esteem is really good apart from having zero women due to having a track record of 0-1.
So my self-esteem is only really crippled when it comes to relationships and such otherwise I'm quite confident.

Having a woman will not make your life any better aside from the small instances in life where you can sleep in the same bed together or maybe find time on the weekend to spend time together.

t. Nonvirgin Menhera survivor

But it would get rid of my hyper fixation on having tried and failed before.

>be me
>24 year old virgin
>used to obsess over women and be depressed
>realize i have no chance at all
>depression fades, only get occasional bouts of sadness
>functioning normally in life, content with job, just coasting
>just coom to 2d and don’t even acknowledge women in a sexual context
Have I ascended? Is this the power of a wizard, gifted to me early? Ever since I hit 20-21, I don’t really desire for a relationship. I just coom.

you get rid of hyper fixation by getting over it.

>Have I ascended? Is this the power of a wizard, gifted to me early? Ever since I hit 20-21, I don’t really desire for a relationship. I just coom.
It's kinda the same for me. While I relationship would be nice, I'm not prioritizing it as much as I used to.

God Bless you user

Fuck, my point is if what you want is pussy why does it matter whether you're attractive or not? If it's all just means to an end all you should need is fulfill the requirements.

Here's the thing: you're a lazy dumbfuck. You want to "be attractive" but what you really mean is "gosh I wish I could just sit on a public bench and have women flock at me begging to have sex with me and not having to put effort in my looks, hygene, status, or power." which sounds like a highschooler's idea of what a chad lives like.

That’s maturity. Well done anons

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thank you kind sir

Why have I been brought here

Attached: 1617733647722.jpg (2048x2048, 97.66K)

baka mod

I am going to slaughter the jannies

wtf

I hate you all.
I hate how every fucking thread turns into Any Forums or /soc/ trash where anons projecting their insecurities, real life first world problems garbage and 3DPD shit.
Same with Marin threads in Any Forums when Any Forumstards flood them with same garbage.
I just want video game discussion instead of reading emoblogs of tfw no gf fags
Mod did the right thing
Fuck all of you.

Attached: 1625277875129.jpg (2000x1404, 1.92M)

cry me a river

i'm 27 and i feel the same. i've had 1 gf (now single) and after seeing the absolute worst it can get i never wanna go back. i'm perfectly content being by myself. women are overrated.

No you cry me a river, emokid.

Literally me, except I'm 4 years younger.

>Same with Marin threads in Any Forums when Any Forumstards flood them with same garbage.
But that doesn’t happen anymore now.

but I love ame.............

Attached: 1643481127008.gif (180x185, 87.36K)

not an emokid but cry more

You retards should just kys

post ntr

no u

You first

don't say rude things

Attached: bg_line_call [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Ftzg8q8.mp3].png (266x388, 8.06K)