How to commit suicide (painless)?

How to commit suicide (painless)?

Attached: 1643839621537.jpg (750x761, 490.88K)

Helium exit bag. Next question.

I can't get 100% pure Helium, which is important.

figure it out retard. if you want to die you will

Helium method. Car co2 hot box method. The ol’noose off a tall bridge should break your neck if you add some more weight. You could also do the razor wire around the neck and jump method. However if you do this I must say you have to glue your hands to your head so it seems like you decapitated yourself.

You don't need 100% pure helium. Just get a tank for filling balloons and call it a day/life. You want the suicide to come to you or something? You want out painlessly, there's a small amount of work involved. Otherwise just jump in front of a train or some shit. I'd say just run your car in the garage until you go to PermaSleep® but I doubt you have either of those things.

Razor wire and jump would be interesting.

I just don't want to become a vegetable, because my family might not unplug me, unless it came down to money. I guess I could go for a train.

jump out of airplane without parachute.

This would definitely do it. Aim for flat land.

I would if I could.

I have access to a 3 story building, but I want a guarantee that it's lethal.

>3 story building
too many variables. odds of just being crippled are too great.

I know, that's why I REALLY don't want that option.

have you considered dying of old age?

shoot yourself in the face you faggot

That takes too long, and I've wanted to die for months. Life isn't enjoyable.

I would if I had a gun

That is not particularly practical.

Just fucking drink yourself to death.
I've had a failed liver, albeit for other reasons, and it don't hurt, you just kinda... don't anymore.

I never drank in my life, what should I drink?

Everclear, AKA pure grain alcohol. Failing that, vodka.
Mix it with something pleasant like soda or juice or something. Drink several liters of it.
Also I'm starting to get the feeling you're just fuckin' with us.

Attached: ci-everclear-190-proof-a8d47e93040205c7.jpg (400x600, 85.81K)

There is no painless way to commit suicide. This is simply by nature, your body is hard wired to prevent you hurting yourself via the amount of force it lets you exert. It also does this by making it seem more painful then that pain normally would, say someone else were doing that to you instead. So if you're looking for a painless way instead of the quickest, then chances are a big part of you still sees value in life.

Attached: 1641399494475.jpg (1079x1006, 87.03K)

How am I fucking with you? Please explain.

I don't have anything to live for, I'm just a pussy, but the pain is getting more and more unbearable.

Well you're seeking out information you could clearly just search and saying you never had a drink. Like wtf buddy? If your life is that sheltered you should just kill... well, hm, okay you got me there.

Yeah, exactly. I guess I'll take my chances and jump off the roof.

been considering myself for a long time as well and i suppose high dose opiates plus cyanide would do the job
with jumping the risk of pussing out is too high imho
then you just look like an asshole

Know of any why to get cyanide?
I know apple seeds have some, but you would need a fuck ton.

*way