This is peak human evolution

This is peak human evolution.

Argentine Master Race.

You are not involved, boludo.

Attached: image.jpeg.jpg (728x411, 39.24K)

oh look it's the spic that likes to white larp

why does he have a teenage girl belly button piercing? this dude is total douche ultra gay in every way.

>Argentine Master Race

lol How come you can't win anymore world cups?

>Argentine Master Race.
why is mexican food superior and culture?

Is that all you can say, amerifag/europoor?
Jajaja, I laugh at your pathetic attempt to find a flaw in our god-like body.

Maybe you'd like him to have a fat stomach like all amerifags. Yawn.

Attached: 619e731ea7a5e_360_480!.jpg (360x480, 44.39K)

>Argentine Master Race.

How come you guys don't control the Falklands?

Are you even trying? Mexicans have good tacos, sure.

You've clearly never experienced the world apart from going to a Taco Bell in your local mall. Me rio de vos, chupapinga dura.

Also, Mexican culture? You mean nada? Yawn.

Learn about Tango; the dance of love, or also learn about asado; the meal of the gods. Amerifags bore me.

Attached: messi-desnudo.jpg (630x500, 177.88K)

>Argentine Master Race
I mean, I'm married to an Argentine woman, and have met her family. Definitely not master race.

Also, why are you guys afraid of spicy food? You're like discount Mexicans that can't handle heat.

And sure, when you guys cook beef you do wonders to it, but why the fuck aren't there any good chicken, lamb, or pork dishes from your culture? It's literally just beef.

A petty dispute over tiny islands ordered by Thatcher does not bother us. We know what's ours without having to resort to childing colonizing behaviour.

I yawn at the English. Next.

Attached: 7013d3958a08877c3c2177166484375b.jpg (525x720, 53.19K)

Sorry, boliviano, but you most likely do not fit in within her family's pure genetics, therefore causing an "exclusion" of sorts.

And yes, we are great at cooking beef, but also great at cooking other meats. You surely haven't tried anything apart from beef in our Great Argentina. Imagine a perfectly roaster chicken with a strong yet bold lemon juice on it, along with some salmuera to enhance its flavour.

Maybe you amerifag only know the taste of processed beef from Burger King, therefore LACK any judgement of fine cuisine.

Attached: rhh7vt96j6w71.jpg (727x672, 57.32K)

Chivito patagonico, google that shit before talking ridiculously agian

>Argentine Master Race.
Remind me who owns the Islas Malvinas - is it the master race? Why yes it is.

> Macho culture
Yeah nah. These guys want to be the epitomy of manhood, but mostly its a cope to bandaid their insecurity. Its like going over the mountain top and getting diminished returns.
Sure, being fit is important, but whats in the brain really decides what makes a man.
Macho culture is very afraid of anything that makes them percieved as feminine.

Being afraid of who or what you are is the real deal breaker.

It sounds like I'm some sort of fat neckbeard saying this out of seething, but I'm actually rather fit, just not bulky.
Id say my manhood comes naturally, and yet I can cry, I choose my style and clothing based on what I actually like, and I guess I sort of have a sorta "feminine" side that I give free range.
I wouldnt say I'm a pussy.
Stop this macho bullshit, its not proper manhood, its toxic masculinity and just screams insecurity and compensation to me.

That said I have also met some bulky dudes with their minds and world outlook in the right place, and they themselves mostly saw their own physique as secondary to whats between their ears.

argentino = gay chupapijas, todo el america latina lo dice jaja

These dudes are compensating for something user.
Lifting is an addiction, im not even hating on that, but you def dont need to look like that to be manly. Its your personality and how much you dare to be you, flaws and all

Hello dear AMR (Argentine Master Race) brother.

Thank you for showing this boliviando gringo de mierda about the true flavors of our country.

Not once in their 240 years of history did they once make such exquisite food and upbring such culture. Me rio de ellos. Ja ja ja ja.

I agree, amerifag. It is not about a "macho" body. It's about a macho personality. That is the different between amerifags/europoors and us the AMR. Ricky Fort is the epitome of godhood amongst humans.

Attached: 1080full-maria-sol-perez-i.jpg (1080x1080, 66.18K)

I'm dutch actually but okay.
Yeah, basically I agree, its just the word "macho" that ticks me off. We may disagree on the word because of the difference in load we give to that word. Macho is overdoing it in my opinion.

A proper man is a man even when he cries like a bitch to a disney movie, to just name an extremity.
Be comfy with being you, and fuck the coping degenerates that have a problem with it, because its all jealousy.
I look at thug and rap culture and what I mostly see are a bunch of dumbass pussies desperately grasping to some superficial standard of "masculinity".
Its retarded at best.

What makes me feel manly is being creative, adventurous, thinking, reasoning and being able to take care of myself.

Ah, a Dutch friend. We have so little in common throughout our history, which allows for a clean slate.

I agree with your statements. A man is his manliest when he does what he loves, without being afraid of others degrading him. THAT is the macho experience (which our AMR daily participates in).

Attached: ARCHI_870713.jpg (760x594, 57.51K)

exquisite food? you're a dumb animal and all the same fucking food is all over the planet.

Shush. I yawn at thee.

it occurs to me, that there is something about being the best, in the best place. being this fucking douchebag with his generic tattoos in some shithole like argentina isn't being anything at all.

That's zac efron dad.? Also the most argies are mestizo remeber that whites are mimorities in Latam.

Nice coping, amerifags/europoors.

A single second of Ricky Fort's AMR life is worth more than both your entire lives combined.

Yawn. Next.

Waist looks like junk

But like

If not eat burger, woman dissapointed
If do eat burger, woman dissapointed

Who cares

He dead user, get over it plus he was a faggot with a troublesome life. Nothing of value was lost
Now let's head back to T!, you're embarrasing us