> inb4 fapfapfapfap

the monkey bars!

Gimme ur fuckin moni wyeboi

your all fags

no u

>blows rape whistle

this doesn't work, I've tried it.

is this a feminist school?

I strip naked, grease myself up with lard and run around, and slip out of the grasp of anyone who tries to grab me. I run up to the teacher and punch her in the pussy

Fucking hell, just imagine the 9 year old version of everyone on this board going out to recess together

lol. grew up in louisiana. all the white kids are going to beat the shit out of you.

me and my buddy bully you relentlessly until you, one day, cry to your parents and the teachers. we catch your snitch faggot ass after school on the playground and we break both your arms. you an hero like 4 years later due to the ptsd from the bullying.

oh god agh fuck ahhha aaaaah

Attached: 1629938795127.jpg (615x410, 50.17K)

Guys lets pretend we're dinosaurs

epic and upvoted

And where are the teachers? Ah, they are smokin off to the side, not giving a fuck

after we finish bullying the autistic faggot that always strips naked, we turn attention to the nigger
looks like Jamal is in da wrong hood.

>implying feminists would come to the defense of a white male child blowing a rape whistle in any context

If you claim to be trans they will

I’m building a sand castle I swear to God you faggots better not step on it.

Attached: DC8E2C90-1093-4FDE-BF60-AA64636BA9D2.jpg (300x357, 71.58K)

Attached: file.png (1129x1500, 1.92M)

Right, because reddit is known for a community of racist, ableist, hateful, and sadistic bullies. Makes sense.
Did I trigger you? Were you a little faggot that got beat up everyday? kek

the monster is in the sea. it is in the sea over there i can see its fin coming towards us.

dude, that place, I'm there a lot more than I'd care to admit and they get butthurt if you mention anything out of the norm if the sub is full of normies, "NO!!! YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD HERE! YOU CAN'T MENTION ANYTHING AGAINST ANY TYPE OF WOMEN, BLACK PEOPLE, OR GAYS!" The minute you do, you get slapped with a ban or even a site whide ban. I got suspended for calling out a mod on a board. They bitched to the higher ups and they got me suspended for 3 days. What a bunch of pussies.

anyanon wanna play some four square?

Attached: 1539176015435.png (789x750, 18.1K)

You already know

Every time.

Reddit is for homosexual cry bullies.