How can I fix my dry hand...

How can I fix my dry hand? I don't know how or why but since sometime last year my hand has started getting extremely dry to the point where it's painful. I've tried different soaps, moisturizers, etc. The only one that seems to work is an Aloe one but even that is temporary. Should I see a dermatologist?

Attached: 6ACE309A-A6E9-4AA4-A6F9-7E3A774B1FD5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

You may be washing your hands too much. Such a thing exists. You may also have eczema which is remedied by putting cortisone cream on the bad spots.

Try O'Keefe's working hands

cold outside and too much washing, easy fix try some hand cream, re-apply when necessary. No need for doctor pal, its normal that your skin changes when getting older.

Rub animal fat on it.

That looks like atopic dermatitis.
Try some hydrocortisone cream.

Eucerin advanced repair

Sorry OP, medfag here. Can confirm that is cancer herpes, and occurs when sperm from infected male gets on skin. Full arm amputation is only option. Rest In Peace Mr Nub.

Attached: EA124DFE-E36E-49B3-B0BF-565A966B10F7.jpg (1125x731, 309.37K)

I've quite same issues.

Use specific soap (superfatted or soap without soap).
-these are literal traduction for 'savon surgras' and 'savon sans savon', not sure it's exact in English-

Use 'Hydrocortison', once a day during 8 days, then stop.
Don't wear synthetic gloves (cotton only)

Seconded

I feel you OP, my hands crack and bleed during the winter too, actually a little worse than that. Issue is poor circulation and dry air. I wear gloves when I can and apply moisturizing lotion everyday, while avoiding hand sanitizer and excessive washing

masturbate more

Don't they have healthcare in the United States?
Fucking third world country.

This happened to me years ago. I eventually suspected that it was the hand soap I was using at work. I stopped using that soap and it all healed.

>United States
You're so obsessed with the US so much that you bring it up to hate on it. Get help.

Coco butter lotion, black people at work taught me that.
I work outside and nothing works better.

Stop punching stucco walls kyle

Lotion. If lotion doesn't work, use some Bag Balm. It's basically heavy duty Vaseline.

Looks like Psoriaris Palmaris.
There is no "cure" for it, it can just present itself during any phase of your life. Where areas of your skin become quite dry and cracked.

This, hydrocortisone cream. It's a mild steroid. This will calm down the irritation a lot. Once it's under control THEN use the other suggestions here to keep it from drying out again. But if you don't get the initial cracking/peeling/irritation under control then no creams etc are going to help.

It won't do it, if this is a psoriasis...