COVID vaccine microphotographs by Salvador Pérez Martín shows toxic materials like carbon microtubes, tapes...

COVID vaccine microphotographs by Salvador Pérez Martín shows toxic materials like carbon microtubes, tapes, microfibers, and graphene sheets. None of these toxic materials should be there, as they're not included in the composition of any vaccine.

Since many of you have taken it, you should at least know what's going inside your body.

Attached: COVID vaccine microphotographs by Salvador Pérez Martín.png (901x678, 974.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch-Impfung_english:a
lmgtfy.app/?q=Salvador Pérez Martín covid&iie=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol who? Kys

I would like to see the same photography applied to other vaccines otherwise this post is moot.
(Not a summons)

>who?
Who what?
>Kys
If I would, still would be better than being killed by someone else like you will be with that mentality.

ok. Let people know what you find.

Fake and gay. Get covid and die antivax faggot.

Who the fuck is Salvador Pérez Martín

This

You are millions of times more likely to find such contaminants in everyday foodstuffs, drinking water &c, than in vaccines.

>OP is a severely retarded shill - saged

oh yes, I love injecting foodstuffs into me

>AYY DEPLORABLES!

i have three covid boosters. all of my friends and family are vaccinated. none of us have had any vaccine side effect and none of us have had covid.

what you need to understand is that the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is purpose-built to kill you. it loves obesity, it loves diabetes, and it loves inbreeding.

the vaccine WILL protect you but the vaccine WILL also make jews richer. democrats and NWO have you exactly where we want you. win/win.

win: dead MAGA, less republican vote
win: dead negro/spic, less drain on economy
win: dead people, culling the herd for the global plan of depopulation
win: you get vaccinated, jewish pharma gets richer
win: you get vaccinated, we sell you more vaccines unless you want to die

listen to your fox news, your breitbart, and your trumpturd. don't get the vaccine.

so what is a poor deplorable like you supposed to do? buy more guns? go to church?
NO. eat more, keep fucking your cousin, and die die die.

This fucking retarded app will never understand.

Op, we don't want you to take the vaccine. We all genuinely want to watch you suffocate on your own stupidity. You fucking ape.

cool story, bro

Microscopic traces on a 0.5 ml of a vaccine you aply a few times in the muscle.

Don't go full ingnorant or you'll become an antivaxer and die at the end.

Compare microscopic traces of something with what you eat daily or smoke or drink.

I haven't had a single COVID-19 jab and I still haven't caught the chinkflu. What's going on?

Found the fed

Shit dude, those pictures are coming from almost 10 years in the future they must be true.

You are probably living on a farm with your cosin-wife and have no contact to the outside world. Of course your risk profile is lower than that of your average new Yorker.

I live in the city and I went to a few Christmas dinners when omnicron was taking off and still nothing. What's going on?

Ah, so a dirty spic contaminated the vaccine while putting it under his dirty spic microscope, got it.

you must be gay. sorry to break it to u like this..

Attached: 1437673446024.jpg (700x700, 83.24K)

>wtf are the liver and kidneys
full pants on head today, I see

odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch-Impfung_english:a
Starts at 1:27:00

How long will it take? It's been almost 3 years already and I'm getting bored here.

DING BING WONG DONG PASS THE BONG NOT THE SHLONG
nanda yo go back lmao

lmgtfy.app/?q=Salvador Pérez Martín covid&iie=1

covid never happened, was all in ur head

Go lick some doorknobs. Accelerate the process.

> we don't want you to take the vaccine
I won't
>We all genuinely want to watch you suffocate on your own stupidity
Say that to your "loved" ones and yourself.
>You fucking ape.
Says the retarded with a neanderthal brain

I'd tell you to neck yourself, but since you've obviously took the "vaccine" that won't be needed.

I read his paper. It's just a bunch of pictures he took under microscope. No methods, controls, etc. Could be dirty slides for all we know.

but he knew trumptards would make him famous, so..

Attached: 5L7gq.gif (661x650, 67.44K)

I'm not going to die from the vaccine. I hope that causes you endless mental anguish.