Anyone here ever been knocked out? What does it feel like?

Anyone here ever been knocked out? What does it feel like?

Attached: EX5b.gif (480x289, 483.59K)

me it hurts :pp

Never lost consciousness. Dunno if that's weird or if a lot of people never have. Always been able to fight my way out of it, if I feel faint.

Do remember what happened clearly or were you just dazed?

When I used to box and shit back in the day I was almost knocked out. Sparring with a Fucking huge guy that caught me with an uppercut. My mind went blank and my natural instinct kicked in of trying not to fall down. I fell back against the cage and a few seconds later I regained my composure. Doesn’t hurt it is just like a switch gets flipped.

I've never been knocked out. Thought that was clear by what I said...

Oh I see. Interesting. I feel like it would be worse if you have anxiety or afraid of being ko'd while fighting. Personally I have never been in a real fist fight, but the idea of being knocked out cold is pretty scary. I'd keep my distance at all cost.

I've been knocked out by stairs once and been rocked and sat down by strikes few times. Depending on how badly you were ko'd you don't remember what did it too you, sometimes you don't even remember the entire day before you were ko'd. When you wake up it's like waking up In a brand new body, you have to remind yourself of your name, were you are, what might have caused it ect. When I've been rocked it's a little more scary because you just see stars/a bright flash and your legs just give out and you fall over, it shows you how no matter how tough you are you, anyone can be dropped 100% if your dumb enough to get into a fight. But it is not as scary of a ordeal once it has happened to you, and it does not hurt too much, its more mentally jarring

More than likely you wouldn’t be knocked out. It’s actually not all that common in brawls and it would take a pretty strong hit to knock you out. I mean getting in random fist fights is pretty rare anyway so unless you run your mouth a lot or hang around unhinged faggots you’ll be fine. Even if you did the embarrassment of losing is worse than the beating unless they are trying to kill you or something.

Damn. Does sound scary more than painful. I'm more scared if they keep kicking me while I'm out cold or something. Respect though. Fighting ain't no joke.

Yeah, one of my first fights dude got me on the chin and I went. After that I learned to protect my head. First one was by some white kid, and then his brother goaded me in to fighting him again, and that time I beat him within an inch of his life.
Second time was in jail, some nigger got me and stole my bag of commissary. So I waited for him to be seated in the dayroom playing spades, hit him with a hook from behind and knocked him out and stomped and kicked his head until the CO's sprayed me with the fox.

was horseplaying with some buddies in the marines. once of them did a sweep/chockslam to me right onto some hard flooring. they said i was out for a few seconds but i remember the sweep and my head connecting.

didn't hurt, head was bleeding a little. probably a minor concussion. none of it hurt. i don'/t remember being unconscious at all

i was nearly ko'd in highschool boxing match and vision went black for 5-10 seconds

No but I have see a grade 2 concision. I visited him about a week after and he new who I was but didn't now my name. 2weeks late and he ok. He said the first two weeks after it where just pain, tiredness and foggy memories.

I have, it feels like sudden drunkenness with the need to sleep. Waking up is the painful part.

Kimbo slice.

nope. Been hit in the jaw a few times, but to date, every one who has done it has just broke his hand. Must have one of dem granite jaws.
Was kicked on the nads once in 4th deegre and blacked out, but that was not a knockout, was just a regular "owch" moment.

>horseplaying with some buddies in the marines
and by that he mean gay sex

salty milk and coins

I think fighters would rather be knocked out than get done with a body punch

As a kid I got hit by a car and lost consciousness, didn't feel any pain when I got hit but when I woke up I was sore and it was hard to breath.