My country might be invaded by those filthy Russians in 1 or 2 months. I have 5000 euro in saving bank account...

My country might be invaded by those filthy Russians in 1 or 2 months. I have 5000 euro in saving bank account. What should I do to prepare for this?

Attached: 5527cd9decad048402d0374a.jpg (620x420, 29.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XzecZHAW6Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy gun?

Invested in SHIB. It's going to the moon right now.

Then take your gains and flee to Portugal - no tax on crypto gains. Spend your days, drinking and trying to solve the Madeleine McCann disappearance

I don't think it will do shit against those ruskies
too long to make profit, need more less time consuming suggestions

Ukrains just a bunch of faschos.

join Europe and become trans

Leave?

move to russia and ask for citizenship

he's about to be moved lol.

t. based daddy vladdy

What ever you do, do not i repeat do NOT join the NATO. We don't want this local dispute turn into a global war.

Either welcome your new Russian overlords, or move to a NATO country and welcome your new American overlords.

Move country. Better to work at McDonalds for 5 years and slowly build a new life rather than getting your arm blown off or dying

Buy Rubles

BREAKING NEWS: president is fucking up and suddenly a call to arms for an invasion that has a 0% chance of happening. Stay tuned for more boogeymen to be afraid of.

All the hardliners of Any Forums got soft all of the sudden? Whats with fighting for your country and all the other bullshit you normally talk about. When shit actually turns real your solution is running?
I mean my solution would always be running, but I never pretended to be a tough guy.

Get your money into something that won't lose value, chances are if gets to a war you money won't be worth anything.
However that doesn't mean hoard gold in your home or invest in some scam like the newest crypto coins.

Just make sure your money won't be devalued by your local currency dying. Apart from that there nothing you really can do and the only other thing you should be doing is join whatever side is winning and don't be so extreme that you can't switch sides again if they're losing

>All the hardliners of Any Forums got soft all of the sudden?

We're not one person user

If you live in the east try to rent a place as far west as possible when it looks like there is less than 2 weeks till invasion and if you are from where I’m assuming you are from the EU will open its borders for refugees be the first to the border.

He said euros lol, sure it’s value might dip but it’s no local currency.

We're all part of the hivemind

>fighting for your country
was never a staple belief of Any Forums. leave tourist

youtu.be/XzecZHAW6Lw

Ulrainian currency is Hrywnja and since it's supposedly from a ukrainian it's possible he thinks euro just means money.
But yeah he could be converting more of his money or atleast keep the 5k if they're actuall' €

yes guns are very bad and useless, invest your 5k for propaganda to disarm your military and what not - I think that'll help
btw
didn't your country gave up all your nukes to russia for the solid promise they won't attack you? LOL

Attached: 1499576280697.jpg (925x520, 90.88K)

Well that's true, but of the trumtards that invaded this place around 2016.

>the trumtards that invaded this place around 2016
I don't consider them real Any Forumstards they were and will forever be tourists/invaders