The mRNA vaccines don’t work and that they gravely injure people

The mRNA vaccines don’t work and that they gravely injure people.

Attached: Offended23.jpg (640x723, 73.02K)

You say that like I give a fuck

False, they do work. Except their goal is not disease related. They work by injuring and killing the vaccinated. The NWO need to cull the population as with the advent of automation they no longer need you.

UR gay and ur shit's all retarded.
>saged

haha yes - kill the compliant and leave behind the rebellious and all the unvaccinated Africans lol

In what fucking world is that a good plan for the NWO to get onboard with?

False, they actually inhibit your immune response to non-food items such as flour, plant oil, ect.
Source: I used to have celiac disease, now I can kinda eat bread without feeling like im on the verge of death.

Attached: images (1).jpg (700x551, 38.54K)

Any actual evidence, fucknuggets? Or is it the good ol' "trust me bro, it's all a conspiracy"?

white people are slaves, history is false, blacks are superior.

Then you flip on the AI targeted autocannons and have the niggers throw themselves at that.

Darkie delusions know no bounds

Stupid people. Why would the world's governments kill off all the people that conform to the rules ie the billions that have taken the vaccine over the dumb fucks that don't.....

That leaves hicks, morons and tin foil hat wearers.

I suppose they'll be the new slaves? If so, whatevs, I got vaxxed and will be long dead lol

You're talking like a single thought has crossed these retards minds that wasn't prompted by an insincere ideologue.

Dont get vaccinated and die then you silly russian cunt. I love reading "sorry antivaxxers" webpage each day to see the stupid cunts dead.

yes pleaSE DONT get a vaccine. cant wait for you all to die off in a generation's time...

Totally believe you ivan.

I love reading about the vaxxers who now have myocarditis with no prior history of having such a disease

you're far far more likely to end up with myocarditis after an actual covid infection than the vaccine as your spiritual king rogan got told on his podcast

They are the easiest people to kill off first, the vaccine isn't the final solution, it is just the first move.

>Tells me to get a vaccine
>Listens to Rogan for medical advice

Yeah, it's no wonder vaxxers are dropping off like flies, you're all retarded!

Stop fighting over this retards. Its obvious by now vaxxines do nothing in terms of covid. Just dont take anymore shots. We should be asking why we only get 0.5% on a saving account. Or why i pay $50,000 a year on a mortgage and $10,000 comes off principal... fuck the potus, fuck this flu of control and fear. Shut ur tv off and go outside. Ul see nobodys really dying

Dude, don't post your baby pictures here, we're not interested.

wrong