Serious question: Why isn’t rape legal? If I see an attractive woman walking around dressed like whore...

Serious question: Why isn’t rape legal? If I see an attractive woman walking around dressed like whore, I should be allowed to grab her, take her home, and pump her as full of cum as I want, regardless of how much she screams?
Attractive women are literally walking fritillary, they exist to breed and procreate, they are sex meat first and foremost, this is why they exist. The fact that I, a young, sexually charged, 20 year old male, can’t just use any attractive, seductively dresses whore as my personal sex toy is ridiculous.

Attached: 875AB51D-FE8C-4D33-821D-44D4CF4523DD.jpg (856x1381, 323.05K)

>20 year old male
Ah, to be a 20 y/o…getting pussy is easy, finding a woman that’s a down to ride bitch is the hard part. In another 10 years or so your cock will chill a bit and you will think a bit more with clarity.

>Why isn't rape legal?

Cuz, we need someway to prevent disappointments like you from breeding

Cry fag

im pre sure iit got worse around ww2 men werent around as much to put women in their place and now we all think we have rights we really shouldnt the world was shit before obvi but it seems to have gone downhill but cmon if you could fuk anyone taylor swift really most boring bitch ever cmon you got big bird and shit out there man

>Why isn’t rape legal?
it was about 1,000 years ago, back before the mark of the beast

Because it would mean retards like you that aren't worthy of passing their genes, would still pass their genes regardless
And no, you can't compare humans with animals because it's clear which species is thriving

This is why society needs these 2 main rules :

Modesty for women : this includes modest clothes , less contact with male strangers , not go out without male permission (family) and not go too far alone .

Men need abstinence : not staring at women even if they’re hot (or at least try and not stare too long) , not catcall or harass women , no contact with strange females , no sex outside marriage

Also let’s face it men naturally want more than 1 wife so polygamy though difficult for wives to accept can solve some problems

No straight man genuinely cares that much about women's rights, they’re just saving face.

well because people who rape have no empathy to other peoples suffering, and psycho sadists should be isolated from society

Islam

Hypocrisy as men don’t care when they harass or rape women they don’t know but the moment someone tries to do the same to their family members they become protective and aggressive (rightfully so)

My point is don’t be a hypocrite respect other women as much as you want your mother sisters daughters wives to be respected

Ok gayboi/hag

Yep good guess

My mom isn’t a woman, she’s a mom.

I don’t want to fuck a sand nigger.

>mark of the beast
Kek

Attached: C051ADA1-898D-4852-B309-37BC530214FA.png (720x404, 73.33K)

Fuck off, Bin Laden. You're dead.

That’s correct!!

Attached: 2D3940E1-A8F6-46E4-9623-0559536E6570.jpg (3794x2132, 327.03K)

Found the muslim

I’m not a desert monkey user. It’s not my fault those brownies have some good ideas

>good ideas

Attached: D87FF975-DFB7-4208-9404-ED89421E108F.jpg (200x183, 7.27K)

It does feel that way, but apparently they are people

>Polyamouros relationships are good
>But only when it's with a single male, because it matters which child's is which, god forbid males care for anyone but their biological children, and there's NO WAY to solve that "problem" with current technology

>Murderers are bad
>But it's the victims' fault for being so fragile and irresistible and so they should lock themselves up and forfeit their right to move freely , instead of eradicating murderers

Someone should've told muhammad to lay off the camel piss, it's too late now, this mess has already been made