Wait, that man in the dress actually thinks he's a woman?

>Wait, that man in the dress actually thinks he's a woman?
>What a freakshow

Attached: 1644247257201.jpg (828x828, 62.46K)

Tomoko is cute. CUTE!

I am fully for Tomoko being an anti-trans symbol

Based

Attached: tomoko-beatdown.png (923x1059, 428.46K)

I love Tomoko

Insane people are not dissuaded by arguments, user.

You will never be Japanese. You have no ancestry, you have no citizenship, you have no skills that would make Japan ever want you. You are a shut-in self-hating white man twisted by delusions of mythical Japanese superiority and exposure to Japanese media into a disgusting mockery of nature’s perfection. All 'validation' you get from other people in this position couldn't be worse in making you believe that spending years of your life learning a globally useless language to a first-grader's level was a worthwhile use of your time, but one can't expect that an individual as pathetic as you will ever know the value of the youth you threw away in doing that. Actual Japanese are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of linguistic evolution have allowed natives to identify frauds from mannerisms and vocabulary alone. Even if your written text of self-hatred and attention begging akin to a stray dog's somehow passes as normal (it won't), any Japanese person will immediately cut all ties when they hear the voice and accent of someone who is not only a basic Japanese speaker at best, but worth no more than garbage in skills, accomplishments, and likeability. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and laugh to yourself believing that watching a content creator that you understand 20% of at best is somehow superior than watching your own kind, as you project your disgusting traits onto your entire kind. However, you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. You know that all you do now is have an entirely new linguistic medium in which to be ignored, and not even the exotic trait of being foreign makes up for just how uninteresting of a person you are. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment.

Attached: 1643641076234.gif (278x283, 1.84M)

Me too
Check your dubs user

It makes sense since she's an ugly insecure shut in incel

>t.
how are you gonna call ANYONE ugly sweetie?

just the latest iteration this time using an animu avatar

Attached: 1615282802662.jpg (600x1190, 264.67K)

トラニーは人間じゃねぇぞ!

Attached: Tomokack.jpg (719x358, 49.12K)

>This post is literally the logposter trying to make a name for himself
Post discarded

I'm not animaterr fag you dummy. You know how you know that? animaterr fag doesn't call himself animaterr fag. This has all the hallmarks of his bullshit. Pick an avatar, and say the same shit over and over, ad infinitum.

You will never be a meme logposter, cope inside your schizo head

Attached: oilate.jpg (640x359, 27.65K)

>cute autistic and socially awkward girl doesn't want to have sex with my disgusting mangled body
>NNoooooo!
Kek!

Attached: 1644217438676.gif (500x475, 1.31M)

okay animaterr fat

Silence tranny

You will never be a meme

god damn you're transparent. be less autistic to avoid detection so easily

You will never be a meme

zomg throte so clogged by le ebin logges Eustace stop taking your meds!