Why arent you homophobic?

why arent you homophobic?

Attached: 1642259445893.jpg (410x1024, 90.98K)

I am homophobic. I dont like homosexuals

homophobia is good, good job user

Because I am bisexual, & it would be hypocritical of me to hate homosexuals. Nothing in this chart applies to me.

Because I'm not a bed wetting coward.

>Bisexual
It is either a phase, you havent met the right woman, or youre gay pretending to like women

That's all fake, OP should definitely kill themselves. A quick Google search of any of that has 1000 articles claiming something entirely different.

Disinformation is for alt right dipshits. Go jerk off to Trump.

okay biden cheerleader

Definitely posted by a closeted homosexuel. What a fuckup.

Biden's a dipshit, but at least he isn't you. Imagine existing and spending all of your time hating gay people and wanting them to die. That's the most loser thing you can do other than hating black people.

Closeted? I have a wife and kids. Go find another way to turn that into your retarded narrative that everyone is a closeted homosexual

Go back to pleddit you gay nigger boy

what if none of the above apply

Not always into men, but I am sexually attracted to them on every now & then. My first kiss was with a cute guy I danced with in a gay bar when I was 19.

>you havent met the right woman,

Part of me hopes I never will. Marriage is for cucks.

Your wife and kids are going to be gutted when they discover how much you secretly crave cock user.

right

There are no exceptions
Gross, you kissed a man. Whoever said anything about marriage? You can sex em and next em

Okay, so I hate faggots as much as the next man, but come on, some of these are papers from _forty years ago_, and the two archived sources are from crazy American religious sites, which I trust about as far as I can throw the moon.

Tell me what they're doing now

I mean what user doesn't hate faggots? They are responsible of the bbc spamming

>homophobic
Fear of homosexuals? Who the fuck fears homosexuals, that word is stupid.

Why would I fear any human?