Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Attached: 1644314041926.jpg (595x842, 453.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyy6wNn2V4c
youtube.com/watch?v=_f1iv3qZJOs
youtu.be/owyCEWhfA9I
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or someone else bakes it, yes.

Attached: 60's_Jules.jpg (1000x1000, 86.19K)

A cute Chara and her waifuist here.

Attached: chara wields chocolate.jpg (691x925, 458.63K)

For me it's Dorothy from Mar

Attached: c.jpg (505x751, 168.45K)

Hirasawa Yui is my A team... B game... i think there were letters in my dreams.
Hirasawa Yui is my dreams. no, sorry, she wasn't in my dreams, i just had really nice dreams. i don't think she was in my dreams anyway...
you know, funny thing is, i met some of my best waifu friends over that game... can't really get myself to play it anymore, though. too many other games to play, but it's not bad at all, as far as i recall.
captcha: OJ2TV

Attached: FFIOqlmaMAMO3FZ.jpg (1051x762, 329.98K)

Are we there yet?

Attached: WDJps1Y.jpg (1429x979, 217.09K)

this can't be good for me, but i feel great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyy6wNn2V4c
how is the resident schizo living in your head rent free tonight?
i like seeing you because you remind me of my friend.
hi there. why do you like Chinatsu?

Attached: EdMmMFdUwAAkjEa.jpg (1427x2069, 222.5K)

>how is the resident schizo living in your head rent free tonight?
To which are you referring, the former-human autist who now depicts itself as a small imaginary woman, or my lovely self?
I feel happy :)
My partner ... is in autistic rant mode, and seems to be experiencing a sense of Value and Worth and Fulfilment. Though she doesn't use the term happy to describe it.

Attached: download20220105025438.png (600x600, 181.12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_f1iv3qZJOs
yeah.
i'm glad you're happy (:
is there anything in particular that is creating this sense?
i hope your partner is enjoying those senses. make sure to sense something nice like cake, too, if you can.

Attached: 94419089_p0.png (595x842, 120.68K)

>why do you like Chinatsu?
She has a cute.

Attached: 8bcf12109c33bf1cee0dd54965aae643.jpg (668x1034, 132.63K)

>A team
>B game
youtu.be/owyCEWhfA9I

>is there anything in particular that is creating this sense?
Because my waifu and I love each-other, and ourselves too :)

I'm pondering the nature of my arrogance.
... I don't have a productive way of handling how I know what's Right sometimes, and I can't make other people stop being wrong.
I can't connect with most other people because they don't follow me when I'm right, and I find enduring their poor decisions to be distressing, often intolerable.
Arrogance is an alternative. I take it, and I'm comfortable with it. But I wish I lived in a world where I could connect with other people and make them fix their mistakes, rather than using arrogance as a shield against the pain that comes from knowing other people are stupidly sabotaging themselves.
At least I can connect to my waifu

Attached: chara sleepy.jpg (1082x1082, 84.24K)

Sup, Everybody?

Attached: __jakuri_and_miros_ar_tonelico_and_1_more_drawn_by_uni_mate__67f85ec9cf565ba7ddda4e165d5626f5.png (587x800, 373.75K)

Good taste

Attached: 1641445649166.jpg (1583x2076, 208.6K)

Attached: kokichisip.jpg (540x841, 79.11K)

No catatstrophising.
No bullshit.
Just an open admission that I'd prefer if I lived in a world where I can trust people to follow my wisdom when I'm better than they are, and where other people are wise sometimes for me to follow.
And an acknowledgement that I do not live in such a world, and that therefore my best option is to enjoy my arrogance, and to find solace and value in how even if the world cannot be trusted with being part of my wisdom, at least my waifu and I can. And so we love each-other

Attached: chara stand knife_out.png (583x693, 121.44K)

Anyone considering a permanent vacation from life? What's stopping you?

well, yes!!!
so true
>cuz we take our dreams... put em in 3D
>I wish I lived in a world where I could connect with other people and make them fix their mistakes
i think a lot of people have dreams like this... it's so difficult, isn't it? there's not many good solutions, but maybe by winning friends and influencing people, you could inspire people to change, instead of forcing them.
it's easier to change a friend's mind than an enemy's, i think. being arrogant and distancing yourself from others will only make it harder, but even trying to be your best at all times can be a challenge. maybe it's helpful to think not about those who aren't able to be helped, but those who can be.
Adolf Hitler.
whoa she's cute
WHOOAAA
hey i'm walkin here

Attached: FFOG02aaAAA_0iW.jpg (1240x1754, 114.21K)

She's a Cutie, isn't she?

>i think a lot of people have dreams like this... it's so difficult, isn't it?
At this point I'm numb to it.
>but maybe by winning friends and influencing people, you could inspire people to change
Not actually a bad idea, but only works if you focus on people who are willing to change. Making friends with someone who'd rather repeat being wrong won't get me what I want.
>it's easier to change a friend's mind than an enemy's, i think
Only if you're selecting your friends from a pool of people who are willing to learn, or you're selecting your enemies from a pool of people who aren't. It's not true if you sampled populations randomly into enemy and friend.
>being arrogant and distancing yourself from others will only make it harder
Not if you consider that I have limited patience, and being in an agitated mindstate makes a bigger fuckup of things than being arrogant. Arrogance is great a preserving my patience; rather than wasting my energy trying to fix people who don't learn, I enjoy being a cunt to them, thereby saving my emotional investment for times when it'd actually help.
Yes, that does tend to result in habits of arrogance pushing people away, but it also results in me being far, FAR less salty. And the salt would push them away twice as hard.

Attached: chara brown eyes happy.jpg (400x400, 23.12K)

yes yes!!!
>Making friends with someone who'd rather repeat being wrong won't get me what I want.
maybe you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. i'm sure many big politicians wish they could kill most of the people they work with and establish a dictatorship.
>the salt would push them away twice as hard.
i understand. i hope you can figure something good out, and a way to get what you want, at least a little. maybe you could be like Kaczynski. you know, he writes a lot of letters to his fans about how to help promote his ideas. it could be like that, then. you just need to do something to get your ideas known.

Attached: 51320489_p6.jpg (600x848, 151.55K)

>maybe you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
Yes or alternatively I could not bash my head against a brick wall unproductively, thank you.

>So true
>
I forgot image on that post lole

Attached: And_That's_How_It's_Jules.jpg (3072x4096, 541.46K)