What's Any Forums's opinion on wild berry skittles?

What's Any Forums's opinion on wild berry skittles?

Attached: 004000000162.jpg (500x500, 66.07K)

The ho great with iced tea on long walks through the neighborhood

They're ok. I like sour skittles better.

Attached: Sour_Skittles.jpg (500x500, 137.52K)

Eh you have to like it to like it. The original feel better than this. The blue ones better

Dirty dick nigger, southern slave nigger, darker than a half nig in the snow.

Go to bed george

I think half of them are okay, and there are some that taste great. However original is consistently good, while not hitting peak flavor of one of the specific wild berry ones.

You probably live in a shitty neighborhood.

Would need to eat them again because I firgot how they taste. I dont even know if I ever had them, they must be that forgettable. Sour ones are unbelievably based

It’s a gated community in central florida, I’m sure it’s better than yours

sometimes i prefer original, sometimes tropical, sometimes wildberry. i like the sour ones but they always dry out my tongue and cut the roof of my mouth.

Wild berry skittles are so meh. None of the flavors really pop and they all taste very similar. I feel they could be a lot better, as a person who loves berry flavors/ fruits normally.

Anyone remember these “chocolate” abominations?

Attached: 3DDA3994-2D4F-49E4-AFD7-87970375A5DD.jpg (800x397, 98.65K)

>Trying to flex FLORIDA
I'd rather be poor in california than rich in fucking FLORIDA

never had tropical, they any good?

I am american and even that sounds fucking disgusting. Some korean shrimp chips I had probably taste better than that diabetes in pack snack

What is with sour stuff cutting up mouths? It’s like I’m eating fucking fiberglass sometimes.

Maybe the acidity has something to do with it, fuck face

I can not imagine what a non fruity skittle would taste like.

Ok Timmy, we get that you just learned the N word. It’s time to go to bed now, you have school in the morning.

I can't eat Sour Skittles anymore. It just sucks after like 3. It's the malic acid, I guess. Completely ruins my next day. It's like burning your tongue. And they taste really good, aside from the blood.

Attached: car.jpg (616x364, 32.34K)

I used to eat fuck tons of "Sour" candy, but it just isn't enjoyable anymore. Guess my tongue is more sensitive now.

They were genuinely horrid. I don’t know what back hills meth they were smoking to come up with that.