So the news is out. These obvious organized political attacks against Rogan was conducted by Meidastouch.......get this...

So the news is out. These obvious organized political attacks against Rogan was conducted by Meidastouch.......get this.....Democratic Super PAC.

Attached: 1_hy3_Usq8bFoxp4fng-Lt4w.jpeg.jpg (900x900, 66.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EnJxWywjZPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/EnJxWywjZPw

is joe still alive?
i thought he dieded of covid

No one gives a shit about your dumnbass politics

He's filth who needed taking down a notch

What other juicy thoughts do you have going on in that error-dome you call a skull?

pull your tongue out of joe rogans anus

LMFAO unironically watching thequartering, just say you're an incel cuck and go

What in fuck's name are you incoherently blabbering about? Are you off your meds? Please, take them.

Here's another shekel for your post! Good one!

Every time a conservative mentions news I always forget you guys have no standards.

pull your tongue out of joe rogans anus

It was an obvious globohomo attack to remove someone they don't like. Obvious from the jump. It's the same bullshit again and again. They can't control a person and so they hyperventilate over anything that will justify exiling them from their platform. They've done it dozens of times before.

If globohomo can remove someone quietly by exerting pressure behind the scenes they will. But if the person has become too influential and has a platform that is to conspicuous, they exaggerate some nonsense as a "threat," or they scrutinize the target for any idiotic thing to make a fake "scandal" out of, like saying the 'N' word. All this is standard operating procedure for jew globohomo control of the media.

It's the same sort of double-standard with BLM/ANTIFA and Trump protestors. The former can loot and vandalize and commit arson and murder and assaults, but it's all "peaceful protests." The latter can simply trespass and it becomes an "insurrection" requiring that they all get rounded up, spend time in jail, etc.

The jewish elite target those they hate with their fake media, creating fake narratives made to seem like removing people happens organically because of "misinformation" or "scandal" or some such bullshit.

Attached: Jewish Censorship.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

>I'm sorry blackrock I'm a little bitch please pay me

What do minlets shrink into at old age, or will joe kill himself like the rest of us

man i love this user, kek.

So the Biden Administration is abusing power without being held accountable. Typical media

Oh sorry only one shekel per unique post

>Rogan fan
>muh retarded streamer is being censored
You must be over 18 to post here user

>Pfizer and J&J fund democrat campaigns
>democrats shill for vaccines out the ass
>democrat PACs funded by the drug manufacturers and their employees attack voices of dissent
not surprised. too bad republicans are feckless cunts and also on the corpo-cock dole.

not him, but one does not need to be a "rogan fan" to be disgusted by the blatant corruption and abuse of power by the globopedos and their leftist muppets
and think they should all be minecrafted a real holocaust

In other words- Blame everyone but yourself for your problems. Got it.

Fuck off kkkbro

That's it my precious NPC. Make him stronger with your retardation.
Hate my son, hate. Let it flow through you.

You don't have a son. You're a virgin

He said the word nigger in context he meant well when he said the word nigger

I'm surprised it took them this long. The only people the Democratic establishment hate more than people who support Trump are people who support Bernie Sanders.

I have a long file, of Cenk and others at TYT doing exactly what Joe did -- using the N word in a non racist context to discuss the work -- but it's edited just like like "they" did to him. Problem is I don't know how to condense it in to a proper Any Forums webm to redpill the masses. Suggestions?

He's a little nigger bitch

>kkkbro
I don't even know what you mean by that, there is no kkk in my country but there are plenty of corrupt kikes who all behave exactly like you
the holocause didn't happen, but it should have

"discuss the *word"

>joe rogan says something people don’t like
>people who don’t like it cry online demanding he be censored
>people who like it cry that their guy is about to be censored
>true schizos cry about golobohomo censorship conspiracies
>fuck all happens to Rogan except the people who already didn’t like him like him less and his fans like him more
>everyone forgets about this in a week when a new schizo talking point pops up

Nigger?

why would that matter?

Fuck off retard

It would be such a shame for someone to say a simple word like nigger and be cancelled just for say a word like nigger a word is.

You know nigger is a word with just six letters not enough to ban a man who just said nigger many times nigger across many podcasts about some nigger context. If a context is accurate for saying the word nigger you should be able to say it (nigger) without any nigger-word related retaliation.

Honestly most of Rogans positions are dumb. But still you gotta be dumb to support this silencing of different opinions. Like let him be wrong and inaccurate. No way in hell Rogan is worse than those crying about silencing him.

He's a little sell out pint sized faggot

Cringe

so you have no arguments? you throw insults hoping it will derail the conversation to ignoring the very valid criticism of corruption by the people in power? you get paid for this propaganda work you're doing?

If you think they user is still here m then you are a retard

who gives a shit? it's about leftist ghouls, trannies and nigger-lovers trying to silence opinions against which they don't have a valid and narrative-approved counter

I like ghouls

my guy, there is a concerted effort to steer online dialogue. reddit is completely fucked because of the karma system. it doesn't really work here because posts cannot be downvoted into oblivion and hidden by corporate bot accounts. it is only going to get worse and more obvious as they realize their only vector is to frustrate us into leaving this platform.

Why did Killary and warrant bleed hot shit on their base