How's this one going to go over Any Forums?

How's this one going to go over Any Forums?
Cops shot Amir Locke during no knock raid.
Only bad things happen to black people, right?

Attached: 6201cc452500004b272b1643.jpg (720x390, 22.29K)

What do you mean by the last question? Who said "only bad things happen to black people"?

Attached: tumblr_ojmru3OrEU1r9h5uvo2_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 591.07K)

That's how all of those uppity niggers act when they get killed by cops.

Oh, I see. I thought you were quoting a white person and someone took offense to it. I hope they riot and George Floyd comes back from the dead and the niggers their lips stuck to the metal poles.

*get their lips

Yeah, then the poles get taken to get melted down with the niggers still stuck to them.

No knock raids should be illegal or require another, special warrant.

Not for niggers

Funny how the Jewish goals are synonymous with young white racism.

Get Holocausted by your Jewish masters.

They are called human rights for a reason. You can exclude one group of HUMANS from these rights and for individuals only a judge should be able to do that. No matter how racist you are, human rights are for every human. Even your sorry ass.

He should of sneed.

Niggers aren't human. Niggers are a sorry excuse for humans. You're even lower than they are since you support them

Kek, what a faggot.

They are called opinions for a reason and I dont agree with yours user.

Attached: 1622815805216.jpg (480x360, 15.42K)

I honestly dont give a fuck, we all get the shit end of the stick sometimes. The retards that will call for the police to be defunded will be the same retards that are flabbergasted when crime in their neighborhood goes up and nothing is done about it. We all have to eat shit or bend over and bite down on that rag in our lives once, twice, thrice, day in and day out, yet some nigaboo dies and suddenly you are supposed to give a fuck when nobody deep down gives a fuck about anything, they either pretend they do or have the kind of money where they can safely believe naively because they can be so far removed from the reality and comfortably virtue signal

That's not an opinion but agreed upon standards on how tho thread every human life.
But I'm with you that some people don't deserve that treatment. First of all everyone who disagrees with it, should be lynched first.

>Amir

sandniggers count as black dude

being a white person 101

>only a judge should be able to do that.
This is a statement of opinion, and again, I do not agree with yours.
Also, while your "agreed upon standards" were not agreed upon by me. I simply have to abide by them as it is the society I live in.
> First of all everyone who disagrees with it, should be lynched first
Again, the word should, makes this YOUR opinion.

Attached: ForDumbFucks.jpg (700x420, 24.37K)

Hopefully and end to no knock raids. At the very least make the commanding officer, warrant requester, and warrant grantor personally liable in civil court.

>another law breaking crimenigger dead
How is this "bad?"

>How's this one going to go over Any Forums?
Justified, as always.

Attached: Yeah.png (1503x775, 948.45K)