Install Elon Musk brain chip

>install Elon Musk brain chip
>walk around city at night
>some guys gang up on you
>you get on your fighting position
>suddenly, you see an "ad will appear in 5" appear on the corner of your peripheral vision
>you lose control over your body while an unskipable Walgreens ad plays in your head
>the guys gang rape you while you're unable to move

Attached: 1636794912188.jpg (1910x1433, 777.03K)

You would have pathetically lost the fight anyway. And now you'll have an automatic recording of your gang rape for you to enjoy later.

You're welcome faggot.

Is this what you daydream about? OP is a flaming faggot yet again

The only way this won't happen is if Elon Musk does not buy twitter.

except this is neuralinktards wet dream, bonus point if they can get HIV during the operation
I can't believe smoothbrains are supporting this kind of bullshit, the average stupidity is frightening...

Men without fathers will lead to the doom of mankind

Attached: 1595824650573.jpg (587x587, 29.73K)

>be American
>get shot
oh nonononono MMA bros how will we ever recover from this

Attached: Imagine falling for Amber Turd.png (692x1024, 1.28M)

Elon has such classic autistic body language.

Elon Falling for Amber makes a lot of sense. Elon is egomaniac with a messiah complex and constantly has meltdowns over the idea that anyone would criticise him, since he's "saving humanity". Amber is borderline and has a abandonment complex, as as such was willing to and say anything she thought would make people love her, though was too badly wired to ever trust anyone.

Elon is probably an incel because no one ever loves him as much as he thinks he deserved, except maybe Amber who completely willing to suck up to his messiah complex in return for emotional validation.

/blog

Pits

Lmaoooo

Prob something to do with him being on the spectrum, idk.

This
Also, I live on the space coast and know people who worked at SpaceX. They say muskrat is a terrible boss, everyone would be scared when he would come visit the facility because he would fire people for no reason. Even saying "good morning" to him in the hallway could get you fired. He yelled at people a lot too.

I can not stand diagnosis retards like you.

So you want government mandated daddies?

If you don't get augged you are retarded. Enjoy being a literal retard compared to 200+ IQ augchads

Attached: 1654469366252.jpg (590x981, 72.71K)

>don't install Musk's brain chip
>walk around city at night
>some guys gang up on you
>you do nothing because you're a pussy
>the guys gang rape you while you're unable to move

Now back to reality

Sounds based. Natural selection.

> Musk never releases a brain chip
> Gang rape Musk-simps with the homies

Now back to reality.

>becoming a tinman instead of a superior genetically engineered nanomachine powered god

Attached: my vision is augmented.jpg (293x257, 18.46K)