What brings you here

What brings you here

Attached: 1644093099219.jpg (720x517, 48.64K)

boredom

Anxiety. When I feel anxious I come here. It doesn't make sense.

I wanted to talk about my grandmas art but nobody wanted to hear it :(

This

Sadistic Urges

based

I am a loser with no money

Just browsing while i try to finish this strong beer so i can get out of bed and eat and shower and clean up

A combination of boredom and need for distraction.

I come here while pooping at work. Had tacos last night.

I usually clean up first and leave the shower for the end

I like seeing 12 year old girls in bikinis

/thread

I laugh at the dumpster fire threads especially Any Forumstard shit, it gives me an insight into how some of these guys think.

I also like seeing titties and sharing stories every now and then

I'm taking a shit and need something to scroll through while my sphincter relaxes

Humor.

I’m a social outcast that’s already wasted half of my life on b

A combination of
1. habit
2. shitty mainstream media news
3. nudes
4. lulz
(in this order, currently)

Wtf your grandma's art is sick

I can't sleep because I'm congested as fuck thanks to covid, so as long as I'm awake and forced to be in an upright position I figured I might as well look for something to make me laugh

I can't sleep...

Yeah i didnt really post what i was going to do in order. Finish the beer, clean up, try to eat something, then shower, then probably play some games on the computer and drink more until i have to try to sleep again before work. This has been the routine lately and its starting to get old

Attached: 5B1F8268-4026-4666-AD00-81BA6E56EECD.gif (220x157, 69.89K)

fpbp

Watching old South Park with my friends, chilling while digesting the snackdonalds

sever case of hating myself

Habit, im oldfag

I have the sado-masochistic urge to bring people down, especially the ones who are the most vulnerable/easily identified. I get in niche threads and decry people who enjoy them as scum but let’s be honest, most of them probably are since we are here. I scroll down searching for my (you)s in the hope I have made a dent in their psyche. Most of the time, I can’t tell if my stream of piss makes the piss ocean any saltier. That being said, I will continue to do so.