Why are republicans so stupid?

Why are republicans so stupid?

Attached: my-good-job-was-shipped-to-china-and-my-new-34722583.png (500x502, 157.77K)

Less educated parents probably

ZOGGED.
Because they suck the cut-dicks of the Israel EDOMITES. They can't stop worshiping the dead kike on a stick.

>WORSHIP J*SUS GOYIM, OR YOU'RE GOING TO AN IMAGINARY PLACE CALLED HELL, BUT PAY FOR CHURCH SERVICES, GOYIM. THE MORE MONEY YOU GIVE, THE BETTER PLACE HEAVEN BECOMES.

If you go to a kike-pozzed church and "donate" a single cent. You are funding their private jets, multi-million dollar homes and 6-7 figure vehicles. Churches should be abolished entirely. A man like Joel Osteen does not deserve to be a multi-millionaire. Jesse Depulantis does not deserve to have 4 private jets and 10 mansions.

I thought Republicans wanted to cut spending, but now I see what you mean

Attached: 1643814829290.jpg (1024x1012, 118.67K)

So vote for the pro nigger jew controlled party that imports third worlders ???

That's your solution?

When have democrats every supported legislation that would prohibit shipping jobs overseas? They certainly support bringing in large numbers of foreign workers to replace American workers at cheaper wages.

My friend, Republicans are the Jew

Attached: DeSantis_Netanyahi_(Desantis Twitter).jpg (1400x933, 85.08K)

They'll ignore this post 100%
They're not here for facts or logic

lol his fuckin rug is almost off his head in this pic too

Republicans are the only thing standing in the way of America becoming a democratic nigger infested shithole
Jews throw money at candidates that's a fact.

You seem sad

Attached: 1636551913100.jpg (530x587, 111.35K)

Annual 3-5 billion dollars for literally nothing to Isreal a year. Military budgets range from $10-30 billion every 2-3 years. Every time you see a "starving" kike on a commercial. Just remember.

Attached: 1628006866497.png (612x792, 129.58K)

You're a hypocrite

What Republicans and evangelicals particularly love Isreal. Some believe in order to summon Jesus back they gotta rebuild some temple or shit in Jerusalem. That and plain old greed selling weapons to them and enriching the military industrial complex further.

Yes, remember that Trump did that

No

americans are so dumb they think theres a difference. your shitty country continues to progress into shithole status regardless who is "in charge". y'all bein played

Do you not realize that having an alley with US level tech in that area is worth the money, you absolute clowns?

Neocons and democrats, both liberals, are responsible for the China problem. How exactly do you vote around both of those groups?

>Ally
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! None of you fucking kikes are an "ally" More like fucking snakes in the grass. Your iron dome will come down when Iran nukes you sons of bitches into vapor ash.

I’m not Israeli or Jewish.