Any Forums if you could have 1 thing what would it be?

Any Forums if you could have 1 thing what would it be?

Attached: 1642789759720m.jpg (1024x1017, 120.64K)

a box full of 1

duh

Attached: the ideal.jpg (1920x1080, 279.4K)

A shit-ton of cash duh, then I can just buy or use my influence to get anything else.

Makes no sense since numbers are a human construct

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 801.96K)

show me where it says im not allowed to get a box full of 1

U want a daughter?
Elaborate
What would you buy that would make you happy beyond belief *note that billionaires have more money they can ever spend and all they care about is making more money

One is a human term to depict a numerical system, u want a box of physical toy letters that are just 1's?

I don't understand, also fun fact a computer runs on 1s and 0s which a totally made up system, how is this possible?

Attached: yy3c1zogvqo51.png (1197x1065, 1.99M)

This.
Because those billionaires care more about a worldwide impact than happiness. They want to play God. That's great and all, but I'd rather enjoy limitless free time to practice hobbies, and all the sex I could ever want.

i want 1, not toys that are shaped like 1

this post with a less cringey picture

I want a goth tomboy gf that never would leave or cheat on me, who loved me for me, played vidya, kept a good figure, laughed at my jokes and would have kids with me, someone who would inspire me to be a better person and bring out my best, not wear me out and tear me down like other women have.

A companion would be nice, or a billion dollars.

I like it
You seek that which makes life the most joyful amazing thing when nothing else matters but the true connection of love care

Have you ever been in love user?

A billion dollars would buy you nothing but things and the shameful ability to make others bend to your will

>love user once you have truly experienced it you would not trade a trillion dollars for it

Hard to say, ive been obsessed to women before who I was basically addicted to and thought I loved, but they also caused me so much pain that I always had bad thoughts about them. To have a mutual level of respect and love for one another where we both want to add to each others lives rather than them always leeching off of me would be nice. I grow onto people slow and by the time I actually care a lot, everyone has abandoned me, so that sucks.

This is a sad tale my friend and I will take that as a NO since if you have ever given your heart fully it wouldn't be a maybe

>People now are shallow and don't care much anymore in this digital era where connection is lost

I've given all ive been capable of in the past but i dont think ive ever received it. It is so true people dont care about true deep ties and connections when there is just so many options and potential prospects that people give up, or they are too selfish and self absorbed. One day I believe I'll find my perfect girl.

Yall know what my 1 thing would be?

>it would be to have this entire world and humanity redesigned back to the state of animals in a natural world of survival and instinct to live life as pure as animals do

No laws
No nations
No bullshit that humanity has created in an attempt to have meaning purpose value and fulfillment

The desires I wish for would simply be to return life to its natural order where if you hunger you ear if your tired to sleep if your lonely you find a mate and life revolves around the earth and those that you have care for, no money no politics nothing that would separate a human mammals life from another mammals life

>purity the way it was designed and ment to be experienced by the creator of all things

>no language no numbers just connection to life pure and simple

Attached: FB_IMG_1644059715102.jpg (562x699, 52.99K)

The ability to make peoples heads explode with my mind

I hurt for you user for its only in a dreams we receive anything we desire and its so real pure and true. It's not fair for life to not be the way you wish it be

This

Attached: 1642286153230.jpg (640x640, 46.92K)

Straight savage

Why wish for this if you could wish for others to be the way which doesn't make you want to explode them?

Attached: FB_IMG_1528763997217.jpg (1080x1350, 223.31K)