Just saw an advert for the clot shot. These people are a joke. Its over

Just saw an advert for the clot shot. These people are a joke. Its over.

Attached: covid omicron hospitalizations.jpg (962x641, 178.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC5GKZeL9KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay. And?

Attached: bleerf.png (209x215, 2.27K)

Why is this not a gif? I so disappoint.

Fuck, I hope you're not old enough to vote

Attached: 1642593159890.jpg (640x424, 74.78K)

Ok scooter.

Voting is fake and gay. All it does is make stupid boomers feel like they have a voice.

Alright, Eugene.

You're lucky, because when this is over, and the vaccine has been proven to be safe long term, and effectively suppresses covid. There will be no tangible memory of your stupidity, and you'll be free to sperg out and be wrong about something else.

I bet you think Elon Must is really, really cool but Bill Gates is bad, right? Right.

.. I wonder what the Any Forumscels are gonna have a fit about next? 5G? Or is this that played out.. well, my prediction is they're all gonna take up smoking, and start shilling for smoking being harmless, prolly even beneficial to health, in the near future when governments are gonna start clamping down on smoking and coming up with more restrictions and prohibitions.

Who is Elon Must

Based. Democracy is a failure because people are too stupid to vote, which is why we always have lesser of two evils instead of competent leaders.
Who cares about businessmen who got rich, the bankers, politicians, and jews are the problem, not people who provide products.

Based 88 post

youtube.com/watch?v=nC5GKZeL9KY

Yep, this is how innumerate anti-vaxxers are.

I think you can figure that one out.
What has Elon Musk provided you with?

Too hard for anti-vaxxers to understand.

Statistics can be used to make any claim appear factual

theres still more that we need to know about this. rochelle welwnsky testefied "I don't know" when congress asked her why we don't know much about natural immunity when we have identifiable hospitalization records.

now a doctor from johns hopkins says lockdown did nothing to stop spread and cdc say that natural immunity is like 400% more protective. nhs lied by like 83% about covid deaths. newyork state lied by 43% about hospitalizations and now I'm supposed to trust an austrailian infographic supposing that 50% of the unvaxxed get the coof? these are the people who have been sending their indigenous population to concentration camps and sending their police to investigate protesters.

>Peak midwit copeposting
>What you end up with when you keep digging for the full story

Remember the experts now say the difference in deaths between a place that implemented the full lockdown regiment and those that had no measures at all (including mandatory vax) is 0.2%. That's 1000 deaths in areas where vaccines were mandatory for every 1002 deaths where freedom of choice was respected

Democracy is a failure because it relies on humans to be trusted with power, which they cannot. Anyone who thinks politicians are out for anything other than their own reelection and retirement/congressional pension needs to be striped of voting rights.

>now I'm supposed to trust an austrailian infographic supposing that 50% of the unvaxxed get the coof?

Jesus fucking Christ you're dense

It's ILLUSTRATIVE you global mega twat cunt