What do you actually call this?

What do you actually call this?

Attached: 8E7CC434-3448-4DFC-9293-3C233F53CB0D.jpg (435x435, 28.26K)

Your mom's pussy

Shes focusing on her career and postponing starting a family.

Ruined cunt

a sandwich

Attached: 1630426861268.jpg (680x1062, 189.01K)

Ham & Swiss on white or rye, hard to tell

LoL found the simp.

Dude seriously you just white knighted for a sandwich.

Neither of you know what simping or white knighting means.

Ok my guy.

Considering there are no women present (duh) it would make more sense that rather than standing up for women, what I'm doing here is just making fun of you. Makes sense, huh "my guy?"

Sure thing, champ.

delicious. if it had some au jus i would call it a frenh dip. what do you call pic related?

Attached: 20210207_195215 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 444.38K)

Attached: 1635235174890.jpg (300x300, 16.96K)

Yes I'm mad.

Philly cheesesteak

How is this even fun for you? Please explain it, I actually want to know how tormenting people is funny to you. What's the joke? "Haha these people are upset now"? Is that it? People are just having a discussion here and you come along swinging your little gorilla arms spastically at the keyboard and laughing about it. This is because of those insufferable influencers isn't it, making shitty "pranks" just to provoke reactions out of others by actively ruining their day. Like, for christ sake kid have you no self worth at all? No shame? Don't be such a piss stain in the gene pool, you can be better than this. I don't want some smarmy response either, just shut up for a moment and think about it. I want a genuine thought-out response, or don't bother replying at all and just move on from this.

Faff off.

Someone didn't post a well-thought-out response. :(

Implying anyone bothers to read your word salad.

Implying your mom doesn't fuck black guys. You have black half-brothers lol.

I actually do wtf lol

HAHAHA I knew it.

Relative of a local 'future Leader'?