Confess to your thieveries! For me, the last time was in the summer of 2003. Stole a can of Coke from Woolworths...

Confess to your thieveries! For me, the last time was in the summer of 2003. Stole a can of Coke from Woolworths. Weather was scorching hot, and I hadn't a penny to my name.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (975x608, 481.45K)

You couldn't of stole something more hydrating than a coke?

uhmmmm why don't i start a "confess your badge number" thread and you reply to it

There were a mountain of them piled by the doors. I was parched.

A parched gentleman who only took one because he only required one. Kudos. This is a high trust society, gentlemen.

I don't remember what was on my prefect badge, sorry, Paranoid Pete on an anonymous message board.

Last thing I stole was friends wife's panties 2016 still have them kek.

Was backpacking in Romania. I ran out of money. For two days I was stranded and broke till my flight home. I went into a random hostel and saw some kids from Belarus talking and eating dinner. They couldn't have been older than 15. Once they left, I raided their food. Ate an entire load of bread with some disgusting dip and had some of their carrots. I'm American. I often wonder if my actions have lead to Belarus's continued alliance with Russia. At least one of those kids is working at a high lvl in their government.

TL/DR: blame me for the war in Ukraine

Attached: 1630644534132.jpg (520x600, 46.02K)

I stole my girls heart back in 2003. We've been married ever since.

Pic of panties and friends wife?

What the fuck?! Hahaha!

>Was backpacking in Romania
>stole
When in Rome...

She's hot big fuckin tits

Attached: IMG_1533.jpg (550x412, 52K)

Post friends wife

Don't have saved sorry

I stole a prostitute once by not paying her after I came

Social media... Facebook... get on that shit.

That's low, bro. Should've given dough to the ho.

I have a friend that has a ton of jewelry that she doesn’t keep track of so I been stealing all kinds of nice stuff. She has a pretty cool Native American golden amber necklace with turquoise on the pendant that I stole. Last time I was there was earlier today so I could steal more jewelry. I got a ruby 24k gold ring. It’s pretty nice and it looks antique but it’s pretty good condition and I want to sell it so I can buy meth

I just didn’t think she was worth 200 for a blowjob honestly. Fuck that I should’ve at least gotten to fuck her.

I downloaded a car