How often do you think about black vs. asian race war? I'm seeing this discussed a lot here

How often do you think about black vs. asian race war? I'm seeing this discussed a lot here

Attached: house-face.jpg (500x344, 37.91K)

I don't, because Any Forums has proven consistently delusional about politics. Like think back; which of the major global conspiracies have come out as accepted truth? Nah, this place actually gets partisan about Epstein, because it's full of schizos who need to neck themselves.

btw the pic in OP is a roof korean. kek

Stop talking about war. Black men have no true army. Black men can't fight war with Asians. This is so silly.

You are more right than you know. I've been here on and off since 2005 or so. First it hated on capitalism. Then it hated on the economic left (as in neoliberal values). Then it hated on the conservative right, then it turned nazi, and now it's all over the place.

Ya, I've been on (intermittently) since this was an anime board. It's honestly just the victim of whatever shit group has decided to indoctrinate the place. Stacks of forced memes and reliable low-effort troll response to objections, no matter which direction the pull is going. I'm digging the pipeline from incel to sissy (no matter what side you're on, it's a damn good laugh), but at the same time I've contemplated tracking down locals who contribute to /pol, and stomping their brains out (worthless presentation of ideas, regardless of angle). Mixed bag, still come back because I can say horrible shit to people without consequence.

That's the long and short of it for me too. I work in a political context RL, mostly writing speeches etc, and I have to watch every fucking word I produce all day long. So when it gets too much I get on here and I turn all of my opinions into caricatures of their actual meaning, and troll the living fuck out of whatever group currently holding the torch of internet-retardo hegemony.

Asians vs Blacks is dumb. The race war will be the Great White Clone Army vs the Brown Horde

>I'm seeing this discussed a lot here
I wouldn't consider one guy forcing a meme to constitute a lot of discussion.

haha, I'm on the other side of things; have fucked up entire legislative sessions in small states. Get myself into easy little local politics, leak info, fuck up campaign efforts, expose the bipartisan coke dealer everyone buys their blow from. Maybe hire on as the help somewhere, give core party members salmonella or some shit. I honestly love my hobby, but it's pure keeping my mouth shut; have to keep fairly perfect conduct in life otherwise.

>hire on as the help somewhere, give core party members salmonella

Attached: nicepost.jpg (250x313, 15.53K)

There's a pattern you're not seeing. Politics here are whatever passes of teenage boy's parents and teachers the most.

As society gets more cosmopolitan and urban, those authority figures more reflect that ideology, so the teen boys who primarily fuel angry Any Forums angst rebel against them.

Thanks. Sometimes that stupid fight club shit works. It's amazing what you can get away with, when you don't seek recognition or compensation. I wish more people would realize this; most of us work shitty, underpaying jobs, supporting the kind of people we want to harm; just fuckin' do it. The humiliation of being vulnerable, often keeps them from digging too hard.

Won't happen. Asians HATE niggers and are way worse to them than whites, but the Negro has a fucking hard on for hating the white man.
They'll never see what's real. They'd help 1000 chinks who call them niggers out of a burning building, just to watch the one white person burn.
It's their fucking culture...they'll never realize that everyone hates them more than white people.

fuck asians dey wack

If that were true, Any Forums would be killing boomers by becoming unironic Stalinists. Nah, this place is propagandized to shit, and ever since the initial hard push right, it's been pretty drunk uncle sounding.

I'm gonna get out of politics. Think you hate politicians? Try working with these fucking ghouls for a decade. Your perspective on why things are done will border sit-com comedy. They legit argue points they don't believe in because they know, KNOW it'll trigger a reaction in the right people elsewhere. Now, I'm not American so the political situation here might not be identical, but I cannot imagine that it's different in the US. If you toss some legislators into that mix you got a cake that no one could stomach if they only know how it was made. A state works only because the population doesn't know how badly they're being fucked.

>Black vs. Asian Race war
That doesnt exist you fucking retard, OP

Why do you say that, retard

Not gonna be a race war.

I have family in law and politics, got to find out how bad it is when I spent some time around UN-NGO conferences in my late teens. My glimpses of what you live, were my first realizations of the importance of being as horrible as possible to these people. You could probably do a shitton of damage, if you kept your head low while releasing information; more than I ever have.